Preston (2 Viewers)

Cbaker89

Hey new guy here :)
Who's going tomorrow? I've got my tickets and I have not been this excited about going to watch Coventry play for a long time, it's the thought of going to wembley that does it, however I do feel a win in this game could really boost our league performance but what if we lose will this not destroy all MR hardwork. Loss in confidence,momentum?

Otis

Taping it. Will watch it when I am back from the game.

Massive match for us this. Win this and you would have to fancy our chances over two legs against Crewe or Bradford. Then Orient or Southend in the final.

I am convinced our name is on the cup anyway, but tomorrow obviously just takes us that one step closer and then everyone can jump on the Wembley bus bandwagon!!

If you can get there tomorrow and can afford it, get your backsides up the Ricoh! The crowd could make a big difference.

NottsCov

Another newb here, hello all! I shall be tuning in, as will some Premier League supporting t*ats (i mean mates....) I've invited over to watch some "real football".....I'm sounding more and more like a lower league fan every day!

LJC_CCFC

Massive match for us this. Win this and you would have to fancy our chances over two legs against Crewe or Bradford. Then Orient or Southend in the final.

I am convinced our name is on the cup anyway, but tomorrow obviously just takes us that one step closer and then everyone can jump on the Wembley bus bandwagon!!

If you can get there tomorrow and can afford it, get your backsides up the Ricoh! The crowd could make a big difference.

Ditto take note CC4Life

Cbaker89

Anything but penalties...seen them twice, can't do with it anymore

aloisiwouldhavescored

With you all the way Otis. How sad is that, going to the match and then go home and watch it on Sky+ - there really is no hope for us!
Hope we make a real game of it - we know what Preston did to us at home in the league - it's up to us to make sure we finish them off this time!
Anyone know how many tickets we have actually sold, or is everyone staying at home, watching it on the box?
CTID!

theferret

With you all the way Otis. How sad is that, going to the match and then go home and watch it on Sky+ - there really is no hope for us!
Hope we make a real game of it - we know what Preston did to us at home in the league - it's up to us to make sure we finish them off this time!
Anyone know how many tickets we have actually sold, or is everyone staying at home, watching it on the box?
CTID!

We've sold around 8K not including Preston, but they won't be bringing many. Still a day and a half to go and then pay on the gate (around 3000 did that last time). Not sure if that will be repeated, but decent gate on the cards nonetheless considering its televised.

Users who are viewing this thread