Programmes (1 Viewer)

hutch1972

400+ home programmes for sale, 1990 - 2011. Selling them for a giveaway price . Inbox me if interested.

torchomatic

I collect and sell programmes on eBay but only really go for pre-60s. I have full seasons from 46 onwards until 1959 with only a few gaps.

LewSkyBlue

Are things like programmes ever worth anything? Iv got stacks of programmes in a box in the loft. Saying that, the best thing i have is a replica toy of the 1987 fa cup bus still in its un-opened box, think it was made by matchbox or something like that. Its a bit battered though.

torchomatic

Modern ones, post sixties aren't unless they happen to be an occasion - World Cup final, etc. The ones that are worth money are limited runs, etc. For example I have the programme for our first home game after WW2 and some friendlies, etc. Pre-1950 are worth a bit as they were only flimsy four-page programmes that people used to fold up and stick in their pocket or just chuck away, those are the programmes to get.

Are things like programmes ever worth anything? Iv got stacks of programmes in a box in the loft. Saying that, the best thing i have is a replica toy of the 1987 fa cup bus still in its un-opened box, think it was made by matchbox or something like that. Its a bit battered though.

torchomatic

I reckon anything from £75 to a couple of hundred, Deano. It's all according what the condition is like - no tears, no writing or team changes, etc. You'll get more if you have the ticket.

LewSkyBlue

oh yes it's covered in writing on almost everypage autographs of all the players
<br />
<br />

Did you go and get all the autographs or was it something you were given? It sucks that people in their lifetime have seen england win a world cup and city win the fa cup. In my lifetime iv seen england get beat on penalties and city relegated twice :'(

Users who are viewing this thread