Protest idea (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

we should wear black at Wembley.

Absolutely appropriate as it's mourning the death of our club

Yeah?

letsallsingtogether

Fight has gone let them have it, they have broken this club and is fan base.
Fuck um don't care anymore Sisu have dismantled this club in front of our eyes it is too late now.
Fucking Wankers.

martcov

Fight has gone let them have it, they have broken this club and is fan base.
Fuck um don't care anymore Sisu have dismantled this club in front of our eyes it is too late now.
Fucking Wankers.

I have no idea how they are going to motivate people to buy their product - ST and gate money.

What is the business plan?

What will be the PR? How are they going to sell abject failure?

Looking forward to a day out at Wembley- win or lose, but that is it.

Something has to give.

Calista

Some are clearly shunning Wembley, and I can well understand the negative psychology induced by relegation. But consider this list of silverware.

1936 Division Three South Champions
1964 Division Three Champions
1967 Division Two Champions
1987 F.A. Cup Winners

My observation from the above is that we don’t tend to win much, in fact 4 trophies in nearly 100 years since we joined the Football League. Weird to think that I have personally witnessed 75% of them. My recommendation is to get down to Wembley for the tin pot cup. If your plan is to wait for something better to come along, good luck to you. Win or lose, I’m going to enjoy it like there is no tomorrow (which might even be the case). And it’ll be Sky Blue for me, unless somebody comes up with a better idea than black – I mean, half the people in the average street or football match are wearing black anyway.

CovBurty

Get the sky blue flares out, fire them at the royal box, if they turn up for a shit cup final that is, or lord major or someone. Then first Wembley pitch invasion. Or just don't go, like me.

Astute

Get the sky blue flares out, fire them at the royal box, if they turn up for a shit cup final that is, or lord major or someone. Then first Wembley pitch invasion. Or just don't go, like me.
The Scottish beat us to Wembley pitch invasions. They even took the pitch home with them.

Could always be plan b for SISU ;)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Get the Sky Blues trust to hand out thousands of Tim Fisher masks, the one were he's pointing at his beard .
And banners saying Tim Fisher , what a wanker . :finger: only 1.99 on eBay . :happy:

Adge

Here's an idea-everyone on the pitch against Walsall and get the game abandoned like Blackpool did against Huddersfield. We will be down way before then anyway.

Sky Blue Pete

Let's all sing together, our club is dead
No pride or passion, no figure head
Where is our future what hope is there for our fans
Sisu and Fisher what's left for your corrupt hands

Reactions: cv3

Users who are viewing this thread