"Protest" Scarves (1 Viewer)

Steve.B50

Any news when these will be ready Nick
Be good to get those who attend Sixfields to be encouraged to wear them.

Nick

Administrator
Here are the pics:

2014-08-04 23.28.47.jpg 2014-08-04 23.28.38.jpg

The maroon and white is the fine knit which is:

100 : £4.50 each
250 : £2.85 each
500 : £2.75 each

The red and navy is:

100 : £3.50 each, no set up
250 : £2.50 each, no set up
500 : £2.15 each , no set up

All plus VAT.

I have had a PM saying the Trust are happy to fund it, so I am just waiting to see how to proceed and I can then help with the ecommerce side of it.

SkyblueBazza

Put me down for one

What about everyone fixes a KCIC badge to it too? To reinforce what it's for...especially for those that live away from the City?

Nick

Administrator
You going to sell them through the trust Nick?

Just waiting to hear back the easiest way to get it sorted! I am happy either way as long as it is being done in one way or another and my neck stays warm!

duffer

I think the overall vote was for them to just be plain, no badges.

Good work on this Nick. Fwiw I voted for no badges, this on the basis I think we need to keep it as simple as possible and minimise any scope for potential disagreement.

torchomatic

Isn't maroon and white Northampton Town?

SkyblueBazza

Hence I thought some distinguishing badge would help.
I walk around Pompey & they'll make a link to Northampton or whatever or nothing - but almost certainly not the KCIC campaign.
But - there were more votes to downplay it so...I guess that's democracy?

Nick

Administrator
Hence I thought some distinguishing badge would help.
I walk around Pompey & they'll make a link to Northampton or whatever or nothing - but almost certainly not the KCIC campaign.
But - there were more votes to downplay it so...I guess that's democracy?

These aren't anything to do with KCIC though? They are just samples to see quality and difference between the 2 options and pricing. They wouldn't be that colour.

Sorry, I should have probably put a note on there!

torchomatic

Ah, sorry. We're still going for red and green then?

Probably, but they were just the samples I got to see the difference, not the ACTUAL colours :)

Nick

Administrator
Ah, sorry. We're still going for red and green then?

The overall vote was Red and Green, with no logos or anything for between a fiver and a tenner. Money to go to a local charity and lots of votes for childrens charities.

Hobo

I will have one Nick, would prefer the fine knit, but not too bothered.

duffer

Must confess I was confused for a moment - but then I re-read and got the samples idea.

I hadn't made the connection to the NTFC colours. Now that would have been provocative. Funny though. ;)

I like Red & Green. Stands out, and are the colours of the City. Be happy to wear it even when the protest is no longer needed. :)

Covstu

i spat my coffee on the screen when reading this! Absolutely right, it looks like we are backing the move away now (or just supporting northampton!)

I havent read all of the thread so why the two colours???

Hobo

Must confess I was confused for a moment - but then I re-read and got the samples idea.

I hadn't made the connection to the NTFC colours. Now that would have been provocative. Funny though. ;)

I like Red & Green. Stands out, and are the colours of the City. Be happy to wear it even when the protest is no longer needed. :)

The other thing about red and green city played in those colours for one season way back when, so have connections all round for the campaign.

torchomatic

Yep, exactly what I went for.

The overall vote was Red and Green, with no logos or anything for between a fiver and a tenner. Money to go to a local charity and lots of votes for childrens charities.

Nick

Administrator
i spat my coffee on the screen when reading this! Absolutely right, it looks like we are backing the move away now (or just supporting northampton!)

I havent read all of the thread so why the two colours???

Maybe you should read all of the thread and wipe your screen, then take get some lined paper and write "I must read everything before jumping to conclusions" 4000 times :):p

torchomatic

Maybe 34 times would be more appropriate? :sarcasm:

Maybe you should read all of the thread and wipe your screen, then take get some lined paper and write "I must read everything before jumping to conclusions" 4000 times :):p

skybluetoon

This is my first post, and as a CCFC supporter who has chosen to attend sixfields, I have to say this scarf idea is great. For me personally, this is the perfect way to protest while not distracting the players. I would also happily support standing up and holding the scarves high at a set time of the game, in a similar manner to the various protests at Arsenal and Notts County.

So I'll buy two as soon as they are available (the other for my Dad.)

mark82

This is my first post, and as a CCFC supporter who has chosen to attend sixfields, I have to say this scarf idea is great. For me personally, this is the perfect way to protest while not distracting the players. I would also happily support standing up and holding the scarves high at a set time of the game, in a similar manner to the various protests at Arsenal and Notts County.

So I'll buy two as soon as they are available (the other for my Dad.)

Exactly the idea. Can include everyone.

Let's hope trust can help push this through asap and maybe help sell at the ground.

Nick - how about a vote on charities? Happy to come up with a list of local and/or children's charities later with a bit of a description for each.

Como

The best impact would be if they had the numbers on them, 34, and were in the ground.

Hobo

Waiting on the trust, I think once the protest is out of the way!

Yeah, stop fannying around with the protest, so we can organise the protest.

Users who are viewing this thread