Protest Thread 20/7/13 (1 Viewer)

I'm in tears reading this, just as I was in 1987. Wish I could have been there with you all. PUSB - Come on the old 5 - SISU OUT

The Penguin

Fair to say that the turnout has far exceeded my expectations.

This needs to be seized on now though. There's a chance to build some real momentum behind a fan movement to put pressure on all parties.

Sky Blue Harry H

So so chuffed. Just seen my lad do his first width of the pool and then logged in to see this. Doesn't get much better. PUSB :blue::blue::blue::blue:

Jim

Fantastic support by the Sky Blue Army and others! Well done SBT!
Not One Penny More!

Great updates STP, this is what I call a protest, now will the hedgefund f*ckwits and the FL finally get the message :claping hands::claping hands::blue:

Nick

Administrator
Fair play to everyone there and the trust for organising it :)

I take my hat off to it and it is a shame pgsm 1 couldn't be here too!!

covkid69

Was really hoping it would be a success and so it is. Really gutted I can't be there as I'm at work but well done lads and lasses.......fook off shitzu :)

Covkid1968#

Looking on from menorca - well done all and well done SBT!!! Will be at the next one though.......SISU..the people are speaking, will you just simply ignore the fans yet again.

covkid69

Wouldn't it be good if fishy and joy turned up so they could get some abuse. Pinch some stocks from somewhere and charge people to throw rotten fruit at them.......might raise enough to pay the rent at the Ricoh :)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Please can someone make sure there is a video of this. I can't be there - too far from the Isle of Wight :(

hatchett87

Can the next one be on the same day as the first 'home' game? Gutted I couldn't be there today but really proud of all who did. Thank you

Bennosdancingfeet

We need videos... Got called into work but seeing all the pics of the fantastic turnout has made be feel quite emotional. Almost 87 spirit and goes to show, when something is advertised and planned properly, the protest is a huge success. We are a big club still, maybe in a different league but we have numbers when needed. Lets build on this now, the sky blue army has answered the call to arms in our time of need. So proud of all that are there. Great job everyone.

valiant15

Just got back with my kids and what a fantastic turnout. A truly memorable and very emotional event. Thank you to the guys for organising this.

GaryPendrysEyes

Congrats to everyone there, a fantastic turn out- and thanks for the updates SLP!

Not One Penny More! Sisu Out!

From GPE now living in sunny Spain!

westendunited

Fantastic turn out rekindled memories of 87 but under very different circumstances. Had a tear in my eye when I saw the little old lady with the city scarf stood outside the Colin Campbell. Only hope today makes somebody up there take notice. Met a Bristol City fan who had travelled up to show his support.

Users who are viewing this thread