Protest Thread 20/7/13 (1 Viewer)

magic82ball

Just worried this may have all been in vain without national media coverage. Nothing on Sky Sports or BBC websites. Do they even know about it?

speedie87

Start sending videos to news organisations folks. This should be one of top headlines on sky sports news at least

NTFC

Just worried this may have all been in vain without national media coverage. Nothing on Sky Sports or BBC websites. Do they even know about it?

You should have done that in London at the FL headquarters. You can march around cov till the cows come home. The powers that be won't give a sh*t. Top turnout tho.

RPHunt

"Fisher expects to terrorise and cow the people of this mighty city… Little does he know the spirit of the British nation, or the tough fibre of the Coventrians"

Winston Churchill, 1940

(Slightly brought up to date).

Womble

An excellent turn out, really positive, not a huge issue if it doesnt make the sunday or monday press, more importantly it showed to each other people of coventry can unite against the common enemy. Well done. It was good to march alongside you all and represent afcwimbledon. It was nice to speak with and shake the hands of so many good people today. A great day for Coventry.

CovFan

Favourite sign I saw today was this:
9326801821_3210d4d908_c.jpg

J

Jack Griffin

Shouldn't he be parodied in the uniform of Herman Goering? In my opinion he comes across the same, fat & arrogant!

ohitsaidwalker king power

An excellent turn out, really positive, not a huge issue if it doesnt make the sunday or monday press, more importantly it showed to each other people of coventry can unite against the common enemy. Well done. It was good to march alongside you all and represent afcwimbledon. It was nice to speak with and shake the hands of so many good people today. A great day for Coventry.

Many thanks for your support.. truly appreciated.

ajsccfc

As an extra bonus, I've just been for a run at Gosford park and there's no litter at all, you wouldn't know so many people had been there the previous day.

LastGarrison

Just to say hats off to the Sky Blue Trust for organising a great event.

I was amazed by the turnout and it just goes to show the passion and pride and how much this football club means to the people of Coventry. Some great speakers and in particular Nellis and all the lads from the Coventry City former players association.

Thank you one and all.....................although this did lead me to drinking in some of Coventry's finest establishments including Weatherspoons, Club Release, The Tudor Rose and finally leaving the Cov Cross at about 1 this morning!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread