Proud (1 Viewer)

matesx

Bloody hell that was awesome!

So so proud of my team tonight,.

What a buzz.

Remember today for a long long time.

Robins acknowledging the fans played a big part...well done SBA!

Last edited:

Brylowes

Blood day hell that was awesome!

What a buzz.

After bossing the first half completely, to then fall behind to a softish penalty and have arguably our best performing player on the day sent off I had pretty much given the game up, the players must feel the same.
All credit to the team and coaching staff for digging in and having the belief to see the game home.

procdoc

After bossing the first half completely, to then fall behind to a softish penalty and have arguably our best performing player on the day sent off I had pretty much given the game up, the players must feel the same.
All credit to the team and coaching staff for digging in and having the belief to see the game home.
Robins showed massive balls when we went down to ten. You wouldn’t have blamed him for going more defensive in the hope of nicking a point but he went for all three and that shows a massive pair

skybluetony176

Bloody hell that was awesome!

What a buzz.

He always does. Honestly can’t remember a post match interview he’s made when he doesn’t praise the fans for being a big part or on those odd occasions apologises to the fans when he feels the performance has let the fans down.

JAM See

I know people will say Jimmy Hill or John Sillett but for my money and the odds he’s had to work against, Robins is our best manager ever
Don't be silly.

JH isn't quite Shankly, Busby, Clough or Stein but his legacy is huge.

Robins is a wonderful manager/coach but he's no Jimmy Hill.

Celebrate Robins by all means, but there is a world of difference.

Fucking great result though, and I sort of get where you're coming from.

larry_david

Having been to 3 away games and going to sheff utd, my only home game this season has been Derby. And I'm fucking livid

ccfcchris

Don't be silly.

I think if you were to ask people in football they might not agree with you. What Mark has done with our club is just unbelievable and the journey continues.

procdoc

Don't be silly.

I do see your point. However I also look at the fact we had to play outside of Cov, play through a global pandemic in empty stadiums etc as contributing factors to my views on this

skybluesam66

If we do get promoted mark robins achievement would be streets ahead of J h in an era when budgets are so much more uneven.

slowpoke

A top performance at half time from Robins and let’s not forget Ady Viveash either. He went to a back four releasing an extra body in midfield and kept a front two we had as much positivity in the second half with ten men than the first with eleven I am sure that took Bristol by surprise. Masterclass.

COV

Don't be silly.

If Robins got us promoted then he’s number one, ever, there could not even be any debate about it.

Perryccfc

If he gets us to the Prem, forget being just the best manager of Cov ever, surely it would be one of the best management performances in English football ever?

Users who are viewing this thread