Psgm1 the merchant of doom (1 Viewer)

CovisGod

psgm1, you make me laugh. The only times you want to post is when were in the mire whinging and moaning, last season when we were on a run and doing well you dissapeared off the face of the earth. You must be a horrible, sceptical person to be around. I don't open half the threads on here anymore due to not wanting to read the absoloute bollocks that you and a few others constantly type. It's boring, pointless and I'm sure I speak for the majority when I say you need to give it a rest. It's bank holiday weekend, go for a beer, go to the park and fly a kite just have a break from trolling for 5 fucking minutes.

Otis

Go for a beer, go to the park and fly a kite .... or just grab a can of Vimto and a straw and go off into the attic and build a nuclear missile out of Lego and stickyback plastic.

Then when your mum's giving you reward stickers and a shiny badge for doing such a good job, come back on here and tell us all about it.

:pointlaugh:

Nick

Administrator
He does sometimes make some great points but then it just gets diluting with menstrual outbursts that don't make sense.

TheRoyalScam

I believe Nick summed it up when he said 'What are you on about? I keep closing your threads because they are shite.'

hamil99

Facebook User
Not been on here that long who is he..he definitely has issues :)

Many call him tim fisher in disguise, others the doom merchant, all in all he's a smart man who uses his brain for evil, and winding up emotional fans. Plus he only rears his pimply ass wen we are in the dumps...

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

I love the Field Marshall haven't you noticed he is actually bringing the fans together I think it was a well thought out stratergy on his behalf either that or his lunacy is catching and I've caught it

kg82

He does sometimes make some great points but then it just gets diluting with menstrual outbursts that don't make sense.

Thing is Nick, he talks so much shite I only ever read (if anything) the first line of his posts - and that is usually the start of some mental rambling! It's not constructive in any way to a healthy forum of debate!

quinn1971

Many call him tim fisher in disguise, others the doom merchant, all in all he's a smart man who uses his brain for evil, and winding up emotional fans. Plus he only rears his pimply ass wen we are in the dumps...
Sounds like the stig.some of his posts are spot on.and he does seem to be on a one man mission to defeat sisu.then goes and spoils it by his rants.guess he's entitled to his veiw though.shame he doesnt get on with the Trust im sure in someway they could do with his determination to get rid of sisu. Cant fault him on that.

so all of the time then...

skybluepm2

Hi All, only recently signed up on here but have been an avid reader of the posts for the past 2 years, great site. PSGM1 and I go back a long way to the days of the Telegraph forums (Where he was known as SkyBluePM..hence the Paul Marston). The daily battles kept me entertained until he kept deleting me..enter my new alter ego SkyBluePM2. This did piss him off no end..It seems that he has the same effect on people on here!

Saying that I found myself agreeing more and more amidst the doom and gloom was pretty hard not to with everything going on, he does seem to get a hard on from negative vibes though..hates a winning streak!

Nonleagueherewecome

Users who are viewing this thread