PSL Holders Considering Legal Action (1 Viewer)

Sub

PSL Holders Considering Legal Action

By Covsupport News Service
Updated Thursday, 23rd May 2013
Views: 283
Possible Legal Action Over PSL's Rumours
There are rumours that some Coventry City supporters, who have Private Seat Licences are considering legal action.
Around five hundred City supporters are known to have taken out the Licences which guarantees them a season ticket at the Ricoh Arena for life as well as a padded seat among a number of 'benefits'
However, with Tim Fisher seemingly hell bent on taking the Sky Blues out of Coventry and into a groundsharing arrangement until such time that a SISU owned stadium in the Coventry area is built, these PSL's will soon be worthless.
According to more rumours, supporters won't be getting a refund from the club because they are blaming Arena Coventry Limited for causing the problem.

RoboCCFC90

PSL Holders Considering Legal Action

By Covsupport News Service
Updated Thursday, 23rd May 2013
Views: 283
Possible Legal Action Over PSL's Rumours
There are rumours that some Coventry City supporters, who have Private Seat Licences are considering legal action.
Around five hundred City supporters are known to have taken out the Licences which guarantees them a season ticket at the Ricoh Arena for life as well as a padded seat among a number of 'benefits'
However, with Tim Fisher seemingly hell bent on taking the Sky Blues out of Coventry and into a groundsharing arrangement until such time that a SISU owned stadium in the Coventry area is built, these PSL's will soon be worthless.
According to more rumours, supporters won't be getting a refund from the club because they are blaming Arena Coventry Limited for causing the problem.

Well, well if you hadn't heard it all before..

SonofErnie

Good luck with that one I'd say! I thought it was a ridiculous scheme in the first place and anyone who bought into it were mugs. Apologies if that offends anyone who may be a PSL holder, because I'm sure their intentions were to help out the club, but I don't think it was the wisest thing to do. I would put their chances of success at less than 1%

dongonzalos

These are some of your most loyal fans.

Classic example of SISU are now shafting the fans with their hard ball tactics ( lauded by some)

At least it would distract SISU lawyers who will end up fighting cases on too many fronts leaving them no time to come up with further frivolous actions.

cofastreecity

At least it would distract SISU lawyers who will end up fighting cases on too many fronts leaving them no time to come up with further frivolous actions.
All you PSL real supporters are creditors, have you obtained your claim form from the Administrator, as you will have a right to attend the creditor meeting

Users who are viewing this thread