Pubs (1 Viewer)

Greggs

It's all about the hollybush on weekday matches!, curry and 8 pints, bang on. :claping hands:

Ashdown1

What about it? I've been in a few times pre match, normally in the warmer months though when they've had BBQ's, its quite pleasant to sit out the back and watch the boats go by.

Cov steve

What about it? I've been in a few times pre match, normally in the warmer months though when they've had BBQ's, its quite pleasant to sit out the back and watch the boats go by.

Normally drive, fancy a beer before Crewe game but have 10 year son with me. Is it kid friendly ? Cheers

Mr pot

What's the best family friendly pub to go to on tues night. I normalydrink prematch at the cherrytrees off foles hill rd. I've got some out of towners with 2 children coming and I cant suggest where to go for parking and drinks solely because I always use the same boozer

Nick

Administrator
What's the best family friendly pub to go to on tues night. I normalydrink prematch at the cherrytrees off foles hill rd. I've got some out of towners with 2 children coming and I cant suggest where to go for parking and drinks solely because I always use the same boozer

Bull and Anchor, kids meal for a quid on Monday and Tuesdays :)

Ashdown1

I'm struggling with answering private messages it might be my new windows 8 malarkey...............but in short,' its not come to that yet but we are having to get there earlier and earlier to ensure a legal spot.

Ashdown1

Cherry Tree is fine, parking for £3, on a Saturday you can get a full English if you get there a bit earlier too. Beer is standard club type beer.

Users who are viewing this thread