Qatar World Cup 2022 (5 Viewers)

Marty

I bet they sit around talking about feelings before kick off. Fuck off Southgate you c**t, hope the team bus runs over your foot.

Paul Anthony

Absolutely pathetic. I know it was going to be a harder game than Iran, but jesus christ that was woeful. If we'd played that any slower we'd have been standing still. No doubt more of the same to come against Wales as well, because Southgate daren't lose that one.

lifeskyblue

Well that was underwhelming…poor performance. Draw ok but not the way we played. As for Henderson coming on…clear Southgate was playing for the draw. Very disappointing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paul Anthony

The attacking players we have and Mount played the full 90 mins. We're lacking chances and he puts f*cking Henderson on.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Of course he does. Got to shore up the defence. Hasn't got the balls to go for it, because we might lose.

oscillatewildly

USA play a worldie in the world series and still only get a point against an abject England (who after the same amount of games top the table with a bollocking goal difference)
Tournament football - still a source of mystery to many.
Oh to be Argentina or Germany right now, yeah?

Brighton Sky Blue

We're not prime 1990s Italy with an inpenetrable defence, playing this way is just toothless while still offering a decent chance of conceding. Play to your strengths-and they aren't at the back.

Paul Anthony

Kane "puts us in a great position in the group"

You could be bloody through already you donkey!

Users who are viewing this thread