QF Draw (1 Viewer)

Adge

A bit better 2nd half but the result was never really in danger. Unfortunately we’re just a bit short in terms of quality which we all knew when one or two injuries kick in.

messiahrobins

I'm not worried, it's just that the BBC are biased bastard's.

For example, If we did get to the Semi - Final at Wembley, two games over the weekend, which one do you think the BBC would pick ?
Who cares as the BBC employ Gary Lineker so who wants that idiot anchoring coverage of our club.

Otis

Oh, bloody hell.

Just found out my new next door neighbour is a Wolves fan. 🤦🤬

I've already told him I'm not talking to him anymore.

Hopefully it won't end with our flinging dog shit over each other's fences, but I am preparing just in case.

I will know it's overstepped the mark for certain at that point, because he doesn't even have a dog.

ceetee

We're actually both quite mobile despite arthritis,

As to football there's no rivalry. We just respect each others affiliations.

SBbucks

BBC has first pick don't they? Why on earth would they pick wolves Vs cov over the other ties?

Seriously stop playing victims all the time

Anyway wolves injuries mounting up. Hopefully they missing a fair few players for our game

No they don’t. ITV had first pick for the QF, BBC had second and third and ITV had fourth (hence ITV have our game, the least attractive pick, by default).
BBC had first pick in the 5th round and will have first pick of the semi finals.

covcity4life

No they don’t. ITV had first pick for the QF, BBC had second and third and ITV had fourth (hence ITV have our game, the least attractive pick, by default).
BBC had first pick in the 5th round and will have first pick of the semi finals.
Ok cheers. Either way I don't think anyone can complain at our game being 4th choice

shmmeee

BBC has first pick don't they? Why on earth would they pick wolves Vs cov over the other ties?

Seriously stop playing victims all the time

Anyway wolves injuries mounting up. Hopefully they missing a fair few players for our game

Their job isn’t to get ratings. We are the lowest placed team left. Arguably there’s public interest (I tried)

SBT

Tim Davie interrupting talks with the government about the BBC’s coverage of Gaza to make sure Coventry City don’t appear on BBC1

Tom Hanks Running GIF

• Haha
Reactions: vow

covcity4life

Their job isn’t to get ratings. We are the lowest placed team left. Arguably there’s public interest (I tried)
Of course ratings play a part in picks. If we had been home we may have got bumped up order but we're away and I get it

Same reason Maidstone was itv4. Had Maidstone been home we would have been on BBC or itv for sure. The 5-0 non event shows itv were right to put it on itv4

We're gonna be on national TV. Ppl need to stop complaining

Last edited:

mmttww

Have I missed any news on when the Hull game will be?

Assume midweek after the intl. break. Nothing on the offal that I can see.

SBbucks

Have I missed any news on when the Hull game will be?

Assume midweek after the intl. break. Nothing on the offal that I can see.

It won’t be the week after the international break, we are playing on the Monday. Likely to be 16th/17th of April, there are very few other options.

Users who are viewing this thread