Match Thread Queens Park Rangers - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 30th Sep (7 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Discuss the Queens Park Rangers - Coventry City match, tactics and predictions :)

Matt smith

2-0 QPR

ainsworth to get one over mark robins

They’ll see this as a game against another bottom six team they should be winning

Lati to come in at rwb as they’ll target sakamoto

sakamoto in the 10 with Allen in there too

go one up top, Simms or godden

skybluecam

We need to fucking win this game

QPR aren’t good and Ainsworth is guaranteed to get sacked at some point this season.

After Saturday I will have spent 16 hours travelling and probably over £150 following this team over the last few weeks just to come away feeling shit.

CV22SBA

Another draw if he continues to play two holding midfielders against poor sides.

Wilson
Lati Fadz Binks
Sakamoto Ayari Kelly or Eccles Dasilva
Allen
Simms Godden

Matt smith

No doubt the 3,000 of us will go home extremely disappointed over another abject showing

ahead of 2 massive games, if we don’t get a win in the next 3 before the international break I think king could get nervous

Matt smith

Another draw if he continues to play two holding midfielders against poor sides.

Wilson
Lati Fadz Binks
Sakamoto Ayari Kelly or Eccles Dasilva
Allen
Simms Godden
Great point, I think Allen should start ahead of Eccles in centre midfield

SeaSeeEffCee

This run of Cardiff, Huddersfield and QPR was supposedly our ‘easy’ run of games that was going to kick start our season. Even 4 points isn’t a great return but 2 or 1 is pretty disastrous.

alexccfc99

This run of Cardiff, Huddersfield and QPR was supposedly our ‘easy’ run of games that was going to kick start our season. Even 4 points isn’t a great return but 2 or 1 is pretty disastrous.
Then your an utter idiot for thinking there are any ‘easy’ fixtures

Cardiff on the highest of highs after winning their derby, Hudds on a new manager bounce

Anyone who thinks they are ‘easy’ fixtures (or that there are any in the championship) could probably fit all they know about football written down on the back of a postage stamp

SeaSeeEffCee

Then your an utter idiot for thinking there are any ‘easy’ fixtures

Cardiff on the highest of highs after winning their derby, Hudds on a new manager bounce

Anyone who thinks they are ‘easy’ fixtures (or that there are any in the championship) could probably fit all they know about football written down on the back of a postage stamp
Is this the latest tedious excuse for us dropping points against dreadful opposition?

Give it another few weeks and we’ll be back to the ‘we should consider ourselves lucky to even be in this division competing against these sides’ rhetoric of the first couple of years up.

Cardiff are shite, Huddersfield are shite. Any team who has any ambition in this division should be getting results against both of them. Unfortunately we’re shite too.

alexccfc99

Is this the latest tedious excuse for us dropping points against dreadful opposition?

Give it another few weeks and we’ll be back to the ‘we should consider ourselves lucky to even be in this division competing against these sides’ rhetoric of the first couple of years up.

Cardiff are shite, Huddersfield are shite. Any team who has any ambition in this division should be getting results against both of them. Unfortunately we’re shite too.
I don’t know how you quite think Football works but Cardiff aren’t ‘shite’, they went to a very able Sunderland side at the weekend and won

I genuinely couldn’t live my life being as constantly negative as you, then again you had us down as relegated at this point last season

SeaSeeEffCee

I don’t know how you quite think Football works but Cardiff aren’t ‘shite’, they went to a very able Sunderland side at the weekend and won

I genuinely couldn’t live my life being as constantly negative as you, then again you had us down as relegated at this point last season
I look forward to hearing what your excuse is when the next shite team beats us.

alexccfc99

I look forward to hearing what your excuse is when the next shite team beats us.
The only sides to beat us this season are currently looking like they are going to win the League at a canter and the other one sits just outside the play offs, proper ‘shite’ - You know nothing about football and how it works clearly

SeaSeeEffCee

The only sides to beat us this season are currently looking like they are going to win the League at a canter and the other one sits just outside the play offs, proper ‘shite’ - You know nothing about football and how it works clearly
Very funny that anyone who watched that game last Tuesday night and claim that Cardiff are a good side can lecture anyone else on ‘knowing nothing about football’ 😂

alexccfc99

Very funny that anyone who watched that game last Tuesday night and claim that Cardiff are a good side can lecture anyone else on ‘knowing nothing about football’ 😂
They’re 7th in the table, the table doesn’t lie - they aren’t ‘shite’ - They play to their strengths which is physicality and they quite clearly are doing that well

it’s a wonders we have a league system that has worked for 100+ years in place when we could clearly just let ‘SeaSeeEffCee’ decide who is worthy of being where

Boicey

Hearing rumours of some unrest in the camp and conflict between players. It feels a bit like all the worst case scenarios from before the summer are happening.
Someone will have to a guesstimate thread on players wages.
I should imagine some of the old squad must be very unhappy what the new boys are rumoured to be on... given they really aren't that good....

Boicey

Without wishing to stir the shit too much. What do we think Wright is on a week? Compared to say Godden?

skybluecam

Cardiff really aren’t very good.

“Anyone who doesn’t agree with me knows nothing about football” is a very tiring opinion to have.

SeaSeeEffCee

They’re 7th in the table, the table doesn’t lie - they aren’t ‘shite’ - They play to their strengths which is physicality and they quite clearly are doing that well

it’s a wonders we have a league system that has worked for 100+ years in place when we could clearly just let ‘SeaSeeEffCee’ decide who is worthy of being where
Really struggling to understand you logic here, you appear to have tied yourself in knots.

So, if I have this right, Cardiff are good because they are 7th after 8 games, but we’re also not bad even though we’re 18th after 8 games? Huddersfield also aren’t bad but they’re 17th after 8 games? Reading were 4th this time last season, were they good or were they bad? They must have been good because the table doesn’t lie, but then how did they manage to get relegated? We were bottom, were we good or were we bad? Does the table only lie retrospectively? If so how do we know it’s not currently lying about Cardiff and by the end of the season they’ll be bad again? Very confusing stuff.

I find it much easier to actually just watch the games and determine whether teams are good our bad based on their performances but I’ll bow down to your footballing genius on this one.

alexccfc99

Really struggling to understand you logic here, you appear to have tied yourself in knots.

So, if I have this right, Cardiff are good because they are 7th after 8 games, but we’re also not bad even though we’re 18th after 8 games? Huddersfield also aren’t bad but they’re 17th after 8 games? Reading were 4th this time last season, were they good or were they bad? They must have been good because the table doesn’t lie, but then how did they manage to get relegated? We were bottom, were we good or were we bad? Does the table only lie retrospectively? If so how do we know it’s not currently lying about Cardiff and by the end of the season they’ll be bad again? Very confusing stuff.

I find it much easier to actually just watch the games and determine whether teams are good our bad based on their performances but I’ll bow down to your footballing genius on this one.
And I could turn round and say if you are so adamant the table is lying about Cardiff, then why are you panicking so much about us?

Okay, you watched the game and as did I, Cardiff completely outplayed us and I also watched them against Swansea a few days earlier and they were good value for their win, they are not shite in my opinion

As I mentioned earlier you seem to want to be negative at every avenue, so I’ll leave you to it to do that and I’ll look forward to my day out Saturday

alexccfc99

Cardiff really aren’t very good.

“Anyone who doesn’t agree with me knows nothing about football” is a very tiring opinion to have.
I can guarantee if we were sat 7th right now, and someone made a jibe on twitter about us ‘not being very good’ - The tweet would be posted on to this site and posters on here would have an absolute hissy fit

SeaSeeEffCee

And I could turn round and say if you are so adamant the table is lying about Cardiff, then why are you panicking so much about us?
Because I’ve watched us play and we’re a very poor side. Same as how I’ve watched Cardiff play and have seen they are a poor side too. Jesus, I’ve spelt it out like three times, I don’t know why I’m having to explain that again.

Bugsy

Hearing rumours of some unrest in the camp and conflict between players. It feels a bit like all the worst case scenarios from before the summer are happening.

can you elaborate on this FP, as this doesn't sound good and not what we need at the moment, we need to stick together, unite and fight for the results, not disgruntled and being separated.

alexccfc99

Because I’ve watched us play and we’re a very poor side. Same as how I’ve watched Cardiff play and have seen they are a poor side too. Jesus, I’ve spelt it out like three times, I don’t know why I’m having to explain that again.
We’re currently a poor side granted but no reason that can’t change, as I said earlier you specifically were adamant we were getting relegated approx. 365 days ago and look how that turned out

Seems to be that if you don’t want to whinge incessantly, slaughter the players individually or slash your wrists cause we’re 18th you’re sarcastically labelled a ‘super fan’ or a ‘happy clapper’

I’m happy to give the manager and players a while to turn this round yet as I think ever since that Boro away leg our luck has been absolutely rotten - I am not even thinking of a relegation scrap

Users who are viewing this thread