Question about the transfer emargo.... (1 Viewer)

Cranfield Sky Blue

I thought we were put under the embargo due the accounts not being filed on time? Whether it is Ltd or Holdings Ltd is a moot point for the moment! Will the embargo be lifted when we exit administration or when the accounts for last year are submitted? Or is it when both are satisfied?

Sorry if this has been covered before!

PUSB

mark82

I imagine accounts would have to be filed to exit admin. At least for the companies involved.

Nonleagueherewecome

I agree that the accounts must be filed to exit admin

And surely they can't have a scooby what the accounts are going to look like until they know where they are playing and have a rough idea of attendances?

jesus-wept

I can't understand why the embargo is still on either. Ccfc ltd now has proposed new owners and until that is confirmed is under the control of the administrator. The accounts not submitted are last years, those owners are no more, arn't they ?

Cityfan1

I believe new owners are not confirmed until the completion of the administration, at the moment they are just prefered bidders

Noggin

After reading Les reids article I don't see how we are going to be out of embargo before the season starts. We seem all sorts of screwed to me and relegation is really on the cards.

Users who are viewing this thread