Question (1 Viewer)

AJB1983

New to this so hello.
Feel free to correct if I'm wrong on this, but I need something clearing up.

According to TF, Holdings own the players, trade as the club, pay bills, owns the golden share and is 'the football club'. The football club is not for sale.
Ltd is in admin, is non trading and has no assets other than the Ricoh and Higgs lease....basically of no value to sisu and TF, they want rid.

Last night he said 'we (the football club) need to get out of admin as soon as possible'

Why does it matter, it's not the football club.....

He's contradicting himself in plain sight is he not?

Even he doesn't believe what he's saying and he's treating the supporters like plebs.

Flying Fokker

He also said that Holdings have a beneficial interest in the golden share. Here lies the source of the contradiction. We will struggle to come out of admin until this is resolved. May be an expensive court case.

wingy

He also said that Holdings have a beneficial interest in the golden share. Here lies the source of the contradiction. We will struggle to come out of admin until this is resolved. May be an expensive court case.

may just run to next May.:(

the rumpo kid

I think mr fisher is the type of man who will say or do anything his employers tell him to do as long as he's getting paid, he;s the sort of man who will tell you black is fucking white as long as theres a cheque for him at the end of every month.

Users who are viewing this thread