Questions.... (1 Viewer)

gary_ccfcforever

Me and Brinner are supposed to be meeting with Vice Chairman John Clarke this week,

do any of you have anything you would like us to put forward to him?

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Well done. Thanks for the opportunity :p Here are a few

- What is the exact purpose of Otium Entertainment Group (OEG) and how exactly has that been achieved
- What are the up to date assets and liabilities of OEG
- can he confirm who (which company) actually owns the option to purchase 50% of ACL shares owned by Higgs Charity
- How much exactly is now owed to SISU
- When will the 2011 accounts be filed and released
- Have SISU given any undertakings to support the club past April 2012

Have loads of other questions but not expecting many answers so will leave it at that

Good luck with meeting !

Edit -
likely answers
- cant say its commercially sensitive
- ditto above
- I will look into it
- a substantial amount and they continue to keep funding us
- they are being worked on at the moment
- it is under review

Last edited:

cloughie

Ask him when they said they were going to be more transparent did that mean they would make statements that we can all see through?

tisza

This is obviously a side that is currently heading towards relegation.
1. Do they intend to do anything about it?
2. Can the club realistically survive the loss of the 4 million income that relegation would bring?
3. Who really makes the decisions about the club - SISU, an individual at SISU, SISU's investors, the bank, the board?

Being realistic though I doubt he has any authority to answer any probing questions - even if he knows the answers!
Questions 1 & 2 will probably be answered along the lines of having faith in Thorn and the current squad etc.etc.

Walking Bird

Did the club investigate into how confidential documents regarding Hoffmans consortium ended up in the lap of a journalist at The Sun newspaper?

Platt_The_Donkey

Ask John Clarke, Is he worried that HIS club WILL be relegated under the current regime if they don't invest more money into the playing staff?

Otis

Question: With funding the club now from next season's projected season ticket sales what are the board going to do next year when that money has gone, and have they made allowances for the fact that if we get relegated this season ticket sales will most likely go down and fans would also be expecting a decrease in season ticket prices for a team playing in League One?

Last edited:

coundonskyblue

How much money is the club losing each month? If its still the £500k figure are Sisu unhappy with the board for not reducing these losses?

Moff

Ask him if he really is a true supporter of the club?

As if he is i would hate to see how worse he would allow the club to be run, if he wasnt a supporter.

Also ask him what exactly his role is at the club, as he just appears to be a grinning inane puppet. Useless turd.

Sub

ask him why he stabbed joe elliot and hoffman in the back just so he could get a few quid out of the club :jerkit::jerkit:

edgy

You do realise, he won’t give you any sensible answers to any challenging questions about the club and/or SISU. He has no real standing in the day to day dealings at the club. If he had, then he’d have been made CEO. Unfortunately he is being used as a puppet and will have a script to read from.

skybluebeduff

Is it the fans fault why we have no new players, or do you suggest to the fans that we pay for any new players to keep us up, along with paying for tickets, shirts, club merchandise, hospitality e.t.c........?

J

Jack Griffin

LOL, I hope Clarke isn't looking in on this board, you've given him all the evasive answers he needs. :facepalm:

My questions:
-Do you believe the club will face administration in the next year, if not why not?.
-How long do SISU believe their involvement with the club will continue. How long do you think they will be here?
-Are the club or any part of SISU currently in talks with potential investors that are not currently investors with SISU.
-Mr Igwe & Mr Delieu have both made statements about bringing loan players in this season. If the budget Andy Thorn has to do this sufficient then why has nothing happened?
-It is well known the club loaned £1M to at the start of this season, who has the club loaned money from, surely no UK bank or financial institution would take such a risk?
http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/co...payments-and-season-tickets-92746-29031366/2/
-I anticipate a huge crash in season ticket sales next year, if the sales do not meet projections how will SISU meet their loan terms?
-Why are so many people resigning from senior posts within the football club?
-Are you paid any fees by the club?

I don't think you are likely to get a straight answer, but many thanks for your efforts lads.

Last edited by a moderator:

BurbageSkyBlues

If he ran a fruit and veg stall, would he expect his customers to keep buying poor quality food from him, or would he have to invest in some decent stock before his customers bought his produce?

:blue:
Personally I am bored with SISU and bored with CCFC. Too much is going on off the field and perfomances on the field are shocking as a result. I am happy to take no further part in this thread.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
not a question to ask Clarke --- what is the loan deadline date ?

gary_ccfcforever

sorry guys been at work, pretty much what we are planning to ask with the odd exception, their is supposed to be somebody from sisu with us.... i wont hold my breath though... its the second time i have been promised a meeting so fingers crossed we get it...

kg82

Ask if they've found anybody to play for free yet or are they starting to re-evaluate this idea

cloughie

:blue:
Personally I am bored with SISU and bored with CCFC. Too much is going on off the field and perfomances on the field are shocking as a result. I am happy to take no further part in this thread.
Why are you on here then

I think you should make them watch a certain nigerians interview at Ryton for approx 10mins and ask if he has anything to add, that really is my suggestion. I would then ask if we as a club are being honest with the fans and would question such interviews. I would explain taht people especially in today's electronic world have access to things so why do we continue to maintain an "epic fail" in this area?

Agree with the how much the club is losing as well, take a pen and paper with you and perhaps a calculator.

shmmeee

One question really: if the plan is to cut costs until we are breaking even, if we go down will we have to further reduce playing budget to match the reduced income?

Basically, what is the tipping point the club has to hit before investment in the playing side is a viable option?

Skybluetracy

Ask him if Onye and Dulally had told him about Otium at all. I bet my week's wage the honest answer is "no".
They don't tell him either. He should as a true sly blue fan resign on principle. Just a puppet. But he will either waffle or say nothing to do with him. Then continue to do the big local "I am Cice Chairman" and rake his expenses

Users who are viewing this thread