Quick one about accessing radio coverage for the footy (1 Viewer)

H

Huckerby

Alright guys

Hope someone can help. Is there any way I can listen to the football on BBC C&W when you don't live in Coventry? I'm in Nottingham. I tried to listen to it online but it gives a message saying you can't listen to sports coverage online?

Don't have a standalone digital radio either. Maybe there's a dodgy stream or app or something?

H

Huckerby

Shocker.

Might do the 14 day trial on Skyblue Player then cancel it after

wingy

Alright guys

Hope someone can help. Is there any way I can listen to the football on BBC C&W when you don't live in Coventry? I'm in Nottingham. I tried to listen to it online but it gives a message saying you can't listen to sports coverage online?

Don't have a standalone digital radio either. Maybe there's a dodgy stream or app or something?

You may be able to access it through the actual Radio
We got it as soon as we got in the car returning from County

H

Huckerby

south. West Bridgford. Will try this next time. Currently got it on the sky blue player and will cancel after. Then ill buy a Digital Radio for next week :)

mark82

south. West Bridgford. Will try this next time. Currently got it on the sky blue player and will cancel after. Then ill buy a Digital Radio for next week :)

I used to get it on normal FM coming into Arnold. Bit crackly but did the job.

slyblue57

Do nt think you ll get it on digital radio either. I m in solihull and can nt get it on digital radio as it tunes to your local
stations, bloody Free Birmingham as well as all the national stations but not the non local ones ie CWR. Think you ll
find the same in Nottingham.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I'm sure I used to be able to pick up CWR when I visited my daughter and grandkids in Nottingham? She lives in Aspley.

Users who are viewing this thread