Racism (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Parliament abolished slavery. Parliament agreed compensation to people due to the Windrush scandal explain why it was a scandal. Not sure what you mean by in depth. It’s seems pretty basic to me. Like I said, it sounds like your issue.

Basic for 6 year olds?

Are you getting ready to go about telling the kids about the Gaza strip for the nativity?

As I said, you are on here and more interested in politics than football so that is why you would want to push it onto the kids.

skybluetony176

Basic for 6 year olds?

Are you getting ready to go about telling the kids about the Gaza strip for the nativity?

As I said, you are on here and more interested in politics than football so that is why you would want to push it onto the kids.
Talk about making leaps and where to start. Firstly Bethlehem is in the West Bank not the Gaza Strip.

fatso

The thing is kids don’t care what colour people’s skin is, it’s the brain dead adults who brain wash them thinking they are being super intelligent explaining how things are. It has the opposite effect and starts the cycle again. When will we ever learn.
All responsible parents should teach their kids to hate Aston Villa, Sunderland and Leicester.

Users who are viewing this thread