Racism (1 Viewer)

mark82

Racism, of any sort, will not be tolerated on this forum. Any racism seen will lead to an immediate and permanent ban.

mrtrench

Thank you for removing the vile comment from the recent Paul Ince thread so quickly.

RoboCCFC90

I knew when I posted that thread it was going to cause controversy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Racism, of any sort, will not be tolerated on this forum. Any racism seen will lead to an immediate and permanent ban.

I think ANY form of discrimination should lead to a ban, whether it be racist, disability, sexist or sexuality. There's a time and place for a bit of off the cuff humour (e.g. when saying Leicester fans are inter-bred!) but making a serious post is out of order.

ohitsaidwalker king power

I think ANY form of discrimination should lead to a ban, whether it be racist, disability, sexist or sexuality. There's a time and place for a bit of off the cuff humour (e.g. when saying Leicester fans are inter-bred!) but making a serious post is out of order.

suggests he from the Isle of WHITE.. oh the irony..;)

mark82

You are correct, that would be treated in the same way.

Users who are viewing this thread