Radio? (1 Viewer)

Cov steve

Anyway of listening on radio from outside cov area and don't have skyblues player?

covkid

Ive tried several times to find a way of listening to games for free but failed every time....... saves the dissapointment for a while I suppose ;):D:D:D

D

Deleted member 4232

Anyway of listening on radio from outside cov area and don't have skyblues player?

Buy player. Only £35 for 12 months... I've spent more on pizza before. Plus a ton of video highlights and interviews

Ashdown1

Listening on the radio is utterly painful anyway, had to do it for the first time this season today and its awful........................ no perception of what is really happening, easy to form wrong opinions, Clive twatty Eakin and suicidal Geoff. I'd rather be there anyday!!

Tonylinc

Listening on the radio is utterly painful anyway, had to do it for the first time this season today and its awful........................ no perception of what is really happening, easy to form wrong opinions, Clive twatty Eakin and suicidal Geoff. I'd rather be there anyday!!
So would I but like many people, can't afford to and so Player is my lifeline and with the text comms is a bit of banter with like minded people. Can't really understand all the grief which Eakin and Foster get either, they seem to do a reasonable job. Someone mentioned on the text today about 94.8 Would that be for live commentary?

Users who are viewing this thread