Kelly 8
Allen 9
Shipley 7
O'Hare 8
Gyokeres 7

Kane 6
Jones 7
Godden 7

Kelly an 8 is possibly the most generous rating of the season. Fadz and JCS were absolutely superb though, as was O’Hare

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blind-Faith

Wilson 6
Eccles 7
Hyam 7
McFadzean 8
Clarke-Salter 8
Maatsen 7
Kelly 7
Allen 8 motm
Shipley 4
O'Hare 7
Gyokeres 8

Kane 6
Jones 6
Godden 6

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

JCS and McFadzean were the pick of the binch for me yesterday. Bit of weird game to be honest, home fans very quiet and we were totally on top so i was starting to think we might totally thrash them. Then the inevitable bullshit equaliser and a completely different game from thereon.

rob9872

JCS and McFadzean were the pick of the binch for me yesterday. Bit of weird game to be honest, home fans very quiet and we were totally on top so i was starting to think we might totally thrash them. Then the inevitable bullshit equaliser and a completely different game from thereon.
Yep was a bit strange doing the ole ole passing at only 1nil, but that's how dominant we were until the inevitable.

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

Yep was a bit strange doing the ole ole passing at only 1nil, but that's how dominant we were until the inevitable.
We were playing well (missed chances aside) but Stoke looked hopeless, misplaced passes, not controlling the ball and being 2nd best across the pitch generally. It seemed to really sort them out getting the equaliser and the game kind of lost its spark from there.

Users who are viewing this thread