O'Hare 5
Gyokeres 5

Subs
Fadz 6
Waghorn 6
Kelly 6

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

stupot07

Hamer a 5? I thought he was the one who made us tick in the first half.
He just isn't the same player when he's trying not to get booked. He played well in possession first half but defensively he was often way out of position, leaving sheaf to cover the whole midfield. He also disappeared second half and his set pieces were unusually poor today.

Last edited:

Grendel

He just isn't the same player when he's trying not to get booked. He played well in possession first half but defensively he was often put or position, leaving sheaf to cover the whole midfield. He also disappeared second half and his set pieces were unusually poor today.

Hamer is just an enigma - on it at his game and over the opposition one minute - and Willie Boland the next

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Difficult game game against a well structured team. Played pretty Ok in first half. and just unlucky . 2nd half Bournemouth played in a controlled way and comfortable.

Player I would single out was Todd Kane who I thought had a good game.

SBT

Moore 6

Rose 6
Hyam 6
Bidwell 6 Couple of good crosses makes me want to see him at LWB again

Kane 7
Sheaf 7 MOTM Going to have to be massive for us next season
Hamer 6 Playing within himself trying to avoid a yellow but the damage has already been done
Allen 6
Maatsen 6

O’Hare 6

Gyokeres 6 Looked knackered

McFadzean 5 Yeesh
Waghorn 6 Once again, can only imagine the freakout if Tavares had that shot near the end
Kelly 6 Looked very tidy at least

stupot07

Don’t think he didn’t too much wrong, especially considering the defence.
He had to deal with quite a few back passes, etc. His distribution was pretty good under their high press. Dont think he could do much about the goals or the calamitous defence in front if him.

steve101

Moore 6
Kane 6
Rose 6
Hyam 6
Bidwell 7
Maatsen 6
Sheaf 7
Allen 6
Hamer motm 7
O'Hare 6
Gyokeres 6

McFadzean 5
Kelly 6
Waghorn 6

For once the ref was unnoticeable, as should be.

junglej13

Andy Turner gave Maatsen a higher rating than Kane .

Standard performance from Maatsen. Two great openings - one in each half - which resulted in absolutely nothing. I don't even get out of my seat when he breaks forward. Possibly the most wasteful player I can remember watching. Defence was very poor. Rose played like he thought we were winning 3-0. Zero intensity or urgency.

Martin180

Maatsen reminds so much of Ryan Kent when he was here , huge anticipation followed by huge disappointment

pusbccfc

Andy Turner gave Maatsen a higher rating than Kane .

Not much in it. Kane looks nice at times on the ball but is painfully slow at beating a man.

Blind-Faith

Moore 6
Kane 7
Rose 6
Hyam 6
Bidwell 6
Maatsen 5
Sheaf 6
Allen 6
Hamer motm 7
O'Hare 6
Gyokeres 6

McFadzean 6
Kelly 6
Waghorn 4

Grendel

The same Willie Boland who played in the Premier League and the Championship all his career?
Not a great analogy.

well it is as Steve jacobs played 100 games in the top flight - do you remember a thing he did? Hamer goes from noticeable to anonymous in a heart beat

Moff

well it is as Steve jacobs played 100 games in the top flight - do you remember a thing he did? Hamer goes from noticeable to anonymous in a heart beat

I seem to recall Jacobs liked passing the ball sideways like Sammy Clingan or Liam Kelly.

I just don’t think Hamer is that anonymous….there are certainly others that are more so.

Grendel

I seem to recall Jacobs liked passing the ball sideways like Sammy Clingan or Liam Kelly.

I just don’t think Hamer is that anonymous….there are certainly others that are more so.

Who would buy hamer?

steve101

Hamer's only flaw that I can see is his discipline - positional as well as bookings. Technically he has so much quality. For Gyokeres' first full season (playing regularly) he has shown he is a real handful. If he can improve his finishing he could be a star. O'Hare is a dynamo but he lacks quality on the ball.

RegiswasGod

Moore 5
Kane 5
Rose 4
Hyam 4
Bidwell 4
Maatsen 4
Sheaf 5
Allen 4
Hamer 6
O'Hare 4
Gyokeres 4