Ratings (1 Viewer)

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

None for tonight so thought I’d share.

Marosi 7 - punched well from a corner, decent enough save from JCH free kick, the usual superb distribution. I could get used to feeling relaxed about our keeper

Pask 7 - probably +1 for the goal. Did some great stuff, but also looked a bit rusty which is understandable. Certainly looks a player there.

Hyam, Rose, Mcfadzean 7s - solid tonight and looked confident. They had two chances of note before we took our foot off the gas (excuse the pun), one was a great delivery and one was JCH pushing McFadzean, other than that kept them quiet

Mason 8 - great game back in the team. Really feel for him, was probably our player of the season before McCallum came in, who has also been superb. Lucky to have two players of their quality.

Kelly 7 - decent but unspectacular

Walsh 8.5 - our most important player. Does everything well.

O’Hare 9 - superb tonight and must be pushing for a start Saturday

Allen 7 - growing into the team and imagine we’ll continue to see more second half of the season

Biamou 8 - took his first well. Second looked very scrappy but was there to take it and put himself about to cause a nuisance.

Jones 5 - wasn’t as lively as he looked at MK. Wasn’t helped by it coinciding with going down the gears and he struggled a bit. It’s gonna take time.

Eccles 5 - hard to tell if it was all the team winding down or the loss of Walsh and O’Hare made that much difference but he lost the ball in a few dangerous places that you wouldn’t wanna see in different circumstances

Shipley N/A not on for long enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Pete

Just before I start if you’ve not gone you really shouldn’t phone cwr and talk about the game

Marosi - 7 good punch and calm in possession. I like how he lets the defenders deal with crosses
Pask - 8 looks some footballer. Could play anywhere it appears. Will be one the bench Saturday but what a back up to dabo or mcfadzean
Mason - 8 thought he was straight back to his early season level. If any of the clubs are serious about McCallum and are willing to put their money where their mouths are then over £1m up front id gamble
Hyam - 8 excellent unlucky with his header. He’s the weak link with the ball I feel but defensively sound
Mcfadzean - 8 won lots and didn’t give easy free kicks away
Rose - 8.5 beginning to look a great signing. So comfortable on the ball
Walsh - 9 simply marvellous
Kelly - 8 improved from Saturday
Allen - 8 so good at controlling a ball and moving it forward quickly
Ohare - 9 mom magic dribbling and vision. Surely got to start Saturday
Max - 9 took his first goal well and with people around him didn’t look as slow as he sometimes looks. Again great deputising for Godden

Subs

jones - 6 so good to see him on the pitch his dribbling is so silky
Eccles - 6 growing and looking more like a useful squad player
Shipley na

Robins - 8 game to late with changes but done a remarkable job to get the following free signings

Dabo
Rose
Mason
McCallum
Allen
Pask
Mcfadzean
Marosi
Westbrooke

I’m sure there’s more

SAJ

Thought for the first 60 minutes we were excellent. O’Hare looked fantastic. Three good goals could have had loads more as their keeper again was their best player.
Great headache for Robins to have now as the team showed last night there is a hunger to be in the starting line up. Also thought Walsh had a fantastic game and starting to look quality in this league. Also like the fact he’s prepared to get his foot in.
Great to see Mason back to the standard he set at the beginning of the season.
All 7’s but 8 for Walsh 9 for O’Hare.

Users who are viewing this thread