Ratings (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

So crazy how he can be abysmal every week and we keep racking up wins and clean sheets

Lmao

He was dispossessed several times first half, poor passing, laboured tracking and movement off the ball, beat to almost every header too

He is currently our weakest performer, time for a rest maybe and Giles to get game time.

stupot07

He needs to be more of a goal threat when playing up top on his own. He does some great work for the team no denying and if he’d had Shipley’s shots today I’d have said he had a good game but he spends too little time in the penalty area.
This ^^

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Evo1883

I think Giles would have come on today if Dabo wasn’t trying to get sent off. I suspect he’ll start at Rochdale.

It's understandable that McCallum will have bad games he's young and has played basically every game since coming in

But it's time for a rest

He's been below his own standards since Wycombe away

Last edited:

Londonccfcfan

Seems most on here wernt even at the game? Giving ratings from ifollow..

I did that once once..found it embarrassing.

SAJ

I think some of the rating tonight have been blurred by the score and the fact we won.
Overall I think we played ok without having to really put much effort with with the exception of Dabo who tried to get sent off but fortunately failed. O’Hare changed the tempo when he came on and we immediately scored and looked like we were going to start to play our normal game which we did for about the next 15 minutes. There were times we were slow to move the ball today which may well have been down to the weather and tiredness from Tuesday.
Two best performers for me McFadzean and O’Hare.
Saying that I’m happy with the points and not having to get into top gear to win a match against a poor side.

Evo1883

I think the reason that it's harder to gauge performances from the radio or ifollow the same way as it is from being in attendance is you don't see the whole picture... Its a reasonable accusation to suggest that not being there clouds judgement on perfomances although I appreciate that even some people in attendance will see things differently.

For me Mcallum hasn't played as well as he did earlier on for a few weeks now... Even just before the Norwich move.

Id suggest resting him for the Rochdale game.

Some teams are clearly targeting him too rather than go down the side of the vastly superior Dabo

covcity4life

I think the reason that it's harder to gauge performances from the radio or ifollow the same way as it is from being in attendance is you don't see the whole picture... Its a reasonable accusation to suggest that not being there clouds judgement on perfomances although I appreciate that even some people in attendance will see things differently.

For me Mcallum hasn't played as well as he did earlier on for a few weeks now... Even just before the Norwich move.

Some teams are clearly targeting him too rather than go down the side of the vastly superior Dabo
Not getting ibto a debate about it

All i will say is you still watch the same game

Yes being thete you can notice more off the ball stuff. I can totally admit that

But also you get caught up in emotion of atmosphere or booze and it can cloud you too i imagine to give great ratings cos u had a great time personally or are tipsy

Prps and cona perhaps but i dont think there is a big enough difference to say only 1 shpuld provide ratings personally

Evo1883

Not getting ibto a debate about it

All i will say is you still watch the same game

Yes being thete you can notice more off the ball stuff. I can totally admit that

But also you get caught up in emotion of atmosphere or booze and it can cloud you too i imagine to give great ratings cos u had a great time personally or are tipsy

Prps and cona perhaps but i dont think there is a big enough difference to say only 1 shpuld provide ratings personally

I haven't drank at a match for around 10 years now tbh. Not even Wembley

Evo1883

As i said can get caught up in atmosphere too

I think my ratings are consistent wether at match or on ifollow. I watch and rate the same way.

I dont think all your ratings are incorrect, I just don't see how you can give Mcallum a higher rating than godden who won headers all game, chased everything down and was involved in Alot of link up play.

As opposed to another sloppy Mcallum performance

I mean the ratings should be scrutinised surely otherwise what's the point in the thread

covcity4life

I dont think all your ratings are incorrect, I just don't see how you can give Mcallum a higher rating than godden who won headers all game, chased everything down and was involved in Alot of link up play.

I mean the ratings should be scrutinised surely otherwise what's the point in the thread
Its fine to disagree. Just dont put it on method of viewing i say

Mcallum isbt in his best form granted but he isnt anwyehre close to abysmal. Je helped ua secure 2nd clean sheet ina row

Godden ran around alot

Thats why i rayed one a 5 and the other a 6

steveo1987

Mcallum was ok today but that was about it.Genuinely can"t pick between Mason and Mcallum..Southend stood off us from the first minute letting us bring the ball out at will unlike Pompey who hustled us. The centre halfs were absolutely outstanding today though.

Evo1883

Mcallum was ok today but that was about it.Genuinely can"t pick between Mason and Mcallum..Southend stood off us from the first minute letting us bring the ball out at will unlike Pompey who hustled us. The centre halfs were absolutely outstanding today though.

They were I agree

clint van damme

Think you're right about McCallum. Though I don't buy the nonsense I've heard people spouting about him not been interested now he's got his move.
Think you're right, he looks jaded.

Magwitch

I wouldn’t rate any player yesterday less than 7 those conditions were horrible, gale force wind going from one goal to the other we played each half differently almost perfectly. Those with their bits of criticism towards Godden I suspect have never played the game with winds like yesterday centre-forward is the hardest position to play without perfect passes to feet all a CF can do is work his line and chase down the ball Godden worked his nuts off as usual. As for man of the match for me McFadz absolutely dominant in both halves both totally different.

SBbucks

Jaded since his move?
Rubbish. He played well yesterday, without being outstanding. Crucial ball for O'Hare's goal, great pass for Shippley for the effort that hit the post, hit the bar himself from a free kick, bullied their winger all day. He was an outlet all game long. Made one bad mistake when he miskicked a clearance and then tripped over his own feet, nearly giving them a chance. What are you expecting from him, Roberto Carlos every week?

Evo1883

Rubbish. He played well yesterday, without being outstanding. Crucial ball for O'Hare's goal, great pass for Shippley for the effort that hit the post, hit the bar himself from a free kick, bullied their winger all day. He was an outlet all game long. Made one bad mistake when he miskicked a clearance and then tripped over his own feet, nearly giving them a chance. What are you expecting from him, Roberto Carlos every week?

Their 4ft 9 winger gave him a torrid first hour...

I still can't hype up a basic 5 yard pass infield when a player has just ran the whole half to score afterwards

shmmeee

McCallum has definitely been off for a while, since before the move. We’ve been far stronger down the right. That’s not a slight at him, he’s a young kid playing his first season in a demanding role. It’d be good squad management to give him a rest IMO and I’d be saying that even more if he was our player. He must have played the least professional football of anyone in the first team squad.

Users who are viewing this thread