O hare 7 improved
Wright 7 off the pace a lot but moments of quality
Simms 8 Utd made him look like haaland

torp 8 excellent
JDs 7 very good
Tavares 7 bright
Binks 7 did well
Godden 6 did his bit but rusty in front of goal

bench power turned the game today and switch to 4 at the back, I don’t know why we played a 3, Utd deserved no respect they were time wasting at 1nil

excellent performance am proud of the team
I won't be criticising anyone. Supported City for over 50 years and seen many great games, but this team has given me two of the most incredible experiences in the last four weeks.

They were immense. Makes me so very proud to support this club. This really is a special team.

torchomatic

How fucking good is Simms he bullied them. What a gem. His fitness is incredible.
THey looked fucked, didn't they? On their haunches at times towards the end of the game. Premier League my arse.

ccfcricoh

Collins 5 at fault for first
Bidwell 6 tried hard
Van ewijk 8 one of best games in a cov shirt in multi positions
Lati 5 struggled
Thomas 9 immense
Kitching 4 had a shocker
Eccles 6 bit unlucky to be hooked
Sheaf 8 showed Bruno how to be a captain
O hare 7 improved
Wright 7 off the pace a lot but moments of quality
Simms 8 Utd made him look like haaland

torp 8 excellent
JDs 7 very good
Tavares 7 bright
Binks 7 did well
Godden 6 did his bit but rusty in front of goal

bench power turned the game today and switch to 4 at the back, I don’t know why we played a 3, Utd deserved no respect they were time wasting at 1nil

excellent performance am proud of the team
first half team wide 6s - too much respect shown and didn't play our game

Second half/ET they can all have 10s - that was close to a once in a lifetime hour or so of football

Osullivan18

Don't wanna rate them as we were incredible from second half onwards. but comment on some,

Bobby - Not a huge fan of him at times, but he was immense

Eccles - For me, was so good. A player who has continued to improve almost weekly and was brilliant until taken off

Milan - absolutely superb, looked really up for that game, think teams will be looking at him this summer. I worried the first Rashford run at him he was out of his depth, but proved me wrong.

Simms - fantastic, battled back well, scored, is unorthodox at times but he is a nightmare to play against.

So proud of the performance, half time I'm sure like everyone, I just wanted them to show the watching world what they can do and they really delivered, even when the 3rd went in I was just happy we were applying ourselves more. The VAR decision is heartbreaking, and as many have said not what VAR is intended for.

Edit- Tavares, I really think he could be of use next season as an impact sub as he is doing very well at that

steve101

Collins 7
Van Ewijk 9
Thomas 8.5
Latibeudiere 7
Kitching 5
Bidwell 6.5
Eccles 7
Sheaf 9 motm
O'Hare 8
Simms 8
Wright 6

Torp 8
Tavares 8
Binks 8
Dasilva 7.5
Godden 6

AngryAnt

Sheaf absolutely outstanding, as was Thomas.

Wright, Simms and COH caused them lots of problems.

Subs changed the game, thought JDS, Tav, Torp and Binks were all top class.

Eccles and Van Ewijk kept us together in the first half.

Agree with this.
The subs really changed the game, especially Tav and it was a shame he had to go off in ET.
Special mention for JDS though as I'm not his biggest fan (I prefer Bidders), but yesterday was easily his best game for us.

Londonccfcfan

Imagine playing under Robins. Guy is mister ice cool win lose or draw. Apart from to that ball boy only time I seen him lose it!!

10/10.

He makes those players...run through brick wall for him.

Sick Boy

Imagine playing under Robins. Guy is mister ice cool win lose or draw. Apart from to that ball boy only time I seen him lose it!!

10/10.

He makes those players...run through brick wall for him.
He seems to work best with a siege mentality, especially that season at St Andrews.

Reactions: AOM

Lee77

MVE and Thomas both outstanding. CoH has got his move if he hasn't already. My United supporting mate said Sheaf looked out of his depth, I'm sure people watch a different game to me! Class act.

shmmeee

East to get romantic after that performance.
But the hard question for MR is where do we add 3 or 4 quality signings to make a significant step forward?
Needs to be some tough decisions.
Probably a new keeper, centre back, no 10. Maybe CM.

AM, CB, LB, GK could all significantly improve the team if the right player came up. Arguably CM too though I’d be happy to see how Eccles and Torp develop.

Offhegoes

Harry Maguire at the end - absolute class
He’s gonna mean we don’t win the euros as he’s not good enough but his reaction at the end was what sports used to be
He spoke really well. Gave us a lot of respect. Won’t bash him anymore. Like an old school sportsmanship you rarely see in football anymore

Adge

Agree with this.
The subs really changed the game, especially Tav and it was a shame he had to go off in ET.
Special mention for JDS though as I'm not his biggest fan (I prefer Bidders), but yesterday was easily his best game for us.
Yeah Da Silva really came to the party when he came on. More of the same please.

play_in_skyblue_stripes

MVE was our man on the match. Strong case for a 10, don't know what more he could of done. Looked top class.

A lot of credit to Fabio and JDS.

Obvious some very good performances by others but I think these three need to be highlighted.

ExmouthNeil

Said it a few weeks ago but a few questioned it…Everton signed Beto for £25 million. Sold Simms for £3.5-8 million. Poor, poor business.

22 years old.
Speaking of poor business...

Look at all the Prem teams looking at Gyokeres?
Could have had him for 20mil but now fighting over spunking 80 plus mil on him one season later... Piss poor scouting in my opinion. But more money for us😉😉😉

JAM See

I was a little shocked Godden didn’t take a pen
I'm pretty sure I've only seen three current players take a penalty.

Wright
O'Hare
Golden

Make them your first three.

(I know O'Hare didn't score, but at least he's scored a penalty before).

Martin180

Wright
O'Hare
Golden

Let’s not do this all over again like Luton please

PVA

Wright
O'Hare
Golden

Sheaf and Eccles both scored in the playoff shootout didn't they? (I know Eccles was not on the pitch for them yesterday).

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

He would have took the 5th. You usually have your best takers taking 1st and 5th. It’s not politics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Never understood that mentality. You may not get to the fifth pen if you're relying on your lesser penalty takers taking the ones before it.

Users who are viewing this thread