Reasons To Be Cheerful ? (1 Viewer)

bringbackrattles

The weathers crap,our national team is as well,we are worried over the Brexit vote,and the threat of terrorism is a daily reality. But on a brighter note there has to be one or two reasons to be cheerful ?
For me its hearing my son is working well and enjoying his new flat after a time when he was unsettled. Any other suggestions ?

lifeskyblue

Feeling good!!!
Sitting at desk knowing I only have the rest of today and tomorrow to work before semi retirement from 1st July. After that only work Monday and Tuesday. In effect a five day weekend.
Also 2 daughters getting married over the summer...expensive days but at least then they are off our hands (only joking).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimmyhillsfanclub

I only have 2 more sleeps until a family holiday in Anglesey with my wife, 2 kids, dog & my push bike.....gonna try for 10,000 feet of climbing in a day which will beat my record

Sky_Blue_Daz

A cheese, chorizo and spicy mayo sandwich using tiger bread

vow

Playing 7-a-side footy in the rain tonight, followed by a couple of ales.
I'm easily pleased mind.

Otis

Reasons to be cheerful?

I wake up every morning, look in the mirror and know I am still alive.

Monners

Just sussed out which roof bars I need for the car - off to Northumberland in a couple of weeks and the pressure was on! :bag:

Oh yeah, and Xhamster :beaver:

Sick Boy

The weathers crap,our national team is as well,we are worried over the Brexit vote,and the threat of terrorism is a daily reality. But on a brighter note there has to be one or two reasons to be cheerful ?
For me its hearing my son is working well and enjoying his new flat after a time when he was unsettled. Any other suggestions ?

How did he take to the boxing?

bringbackrattles

How did he take to the boxing?
Thanks for asking. He got so much roofing work he couldn't go to any sessions with Gil Lewis that I arranged at the time. But he got some equipment in his new flat,bag,gloves etc so in a couple of months he'll do some training with Gil.
Check out Gil he's a good bloke he does marathons for a charity,as his missus is ill and in a wheelchair with some disease, so he runs and raises money for the charity concerned with her recovery etc.He was a decent boxer and now trains at his home and at Red Corner gym. Cheers.

dancers lance

Thanks for asking. He got so much roofing work he couldn't go to any sessions with Gil Lewis that I arranged at the time. But he got some equipment in his new flat,bag,gloves etc so in a couple of months he'll do some training with Gil.
Check out Gil he's a good bloke he does marathons for a charity,as his missus is ill and in a wheelchair with some disease, so he runs and raises money for the charity concerned with her recovery etc.He was a decent boxer and now trains at his home and at Red Corner gym. Cheers.
Red Corner is a great Gym, they have some top class instructors and Glenn is a truly nice bloke who always has time for people.

Users who are viewing this thread