Reasons we need to continue our fight against SISU (1 Viewer)

Cov 4 Prem

January and February, all seemed well. We managed to avoid the administrators and our new look board had come into place. I distinctly remember the interview in February I think it was, where there was a live chat on CT. Everyone was highlighting the facts of the new board. What they were saying, how it was portraying to us and the links with communication.

Clouting came in, one of my recruiters for my current job actually worked under clouting at Ipswich and said he was rather ruthless. He was trying to provide a link with the fans, promising this and that - Putting a face on the faceless SISU. The new board were attempting to bide time for SISU.

The recruitment of AT saw us play some of the best football we'd seen at the Ricoh Arena. Going forward, keeping the ball and scoring goals.

All seemed well, we were beginning to believe again - only slightly. The focus was being taken away from the off field antics and we were looking at a face protecting the truth which was the new board, tweeting became the way of subtracting focus.

Slowly but surely, the face has begun to peel away - because no matter how hard you try to protect it the truth will eventually prevail that is trying to hide it. Promised marquee signing, which we were returned with two goalkeepers.

Promised we are financially stable, yet the season tickets which we pay for had a loan taken out against them. Told that loans were a priority and one or two players would strengthen Andy's fight up a never ending hill.

This week, even more disarray. Clouting and supposedly Broady from conflicting stories are turning their back.

WE as fans have slowly been picking away at the truth which has come into light from the lies and our anger. Now we are being told again, another promise this time even more un-realistic than the previous.

I dug back through the telegraph and found this article.

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/co...t-know-who-owns-coventry-city-92746-29500144/

These are the reasons, that we can't let these people from what we are being told get half of the stadium we play in. Just so they have some sort of visible, profitable outcome from their destructive path.

Thanks for reading - Rant over.

Nonleagueherewecome

Very well put, mate. Fully agreed, and I don't now how anyone can keep believing such blatant lies. But then..there are people out there who still think that Liam Fox resigned with dignity, knew when to go and was just implicated in unfortunate circumstances :eek:

brinner

You know what they say about people with big noses....................

Attachments

• he's got a fackin big nose!!.jpg
    he's got a fackin big nose!!.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 11

smileycov

Facebook User
Very well put, mate. Fully agreed, and I don't now how anyone can keep believing such blatant lies. But then..there are people out there who still think that Liam Fox resigned with dignity, knew when to go and was just implicated in unfortunate circumstances :eek:

why is this line always used? i doubt very much that anyone believes SISU are good or honest, or even have decent intentions for our Club. They will and are trying to get profit from us in any way they can.....the only difference for some people is the question. Who else is there? Seriously, we have to put up with these bandits whilst they are keeping us going. If and it is a very big IF we get bought out hopefully we can start to re build again. i support the team and pray that one day SISU go and we are bought by someone who cares about the club, and invests in us to give us a fighting chance.

Nonleagueherewecome

Because familiarity does not breed acceptance? I know they've been lying to us for a long time now, but that doesn't make it OK, and doesn't make me any the less angry. Apathy is the greatest danger of all.

Believe it or not, there are plenty of folk who do swallow this crap, hence my Dr Fox point. Some people will believe him, too.

If someone was repeatedly punching you in the face, you wouldn't ever say "It's alrite, I'm used to it now".

cloughie

why is this line always used? i doubt very much that anyone believes SISU are good or honest, or even have decent intentions for our Club. They will and are trying to get profit from us in any way they can.....the only difference for some people is the question. Who else is there? Seriously, we have to put up with these bandits whilst they are keeping us going. If and it is a very big IF we get bought out hopefully we can start to re build again. i support the team and pray that one day SISU go and we are bought by someone who cares about the club, and invests in us to give us a fighting chance.

there are plenty of people out there looking to buy clubs but not at shitsu price considering the mess we are in, admittedly we may not want most of them to own us

Users who are viewing this thread