Record vs top half teams (1 Viewer)

Boicey

We’ve only won 2 games all season against top half teams.
Sunderland away and the Leicester local derby at home.
Need that step up in quality to really challenge.

Robinshio

also doing the double over middlesbrough meant they were bottom half instead of top half
We have only lost 3 more games than run away leaders Leicester
we are the 6th highest scorers in the league
we have the 5th best goals against
I think with Sheaf coming back , Simms being reborn - we will beat last seasons finish in terms of points (albeit may still not be enough)

Skyblue Bangkok

also doing the double over middlesbrough meant they were bottom half instead of top half
I think with Sheaf coming back , Simms being reborn - we will beat last seasons finish in terms of points (albeit may still not be

skybluericoh

I think with Sheaf coming back , Simms being reborn - we will beat last seasons finish in terms of points (albeit may still not be enough)
And a decent cup run…::

ccfcricoh

Against teams from 14th down we've played 18 games, won 12, drawn 5 lost 1 (Rotherham :rolleyes: )

Gone are the days when we lose the games we should be winning, we just need to start being more competitive against the ones that count more!

Boicey

It’s just a surprising stat and shows how tough the run in will be and how we need to step up a level.

Users who are viewing this thread