Recruitment has been shocking (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

The guy nick on the phone in is bang on.

Notice how quiet waggott and fisher have been.

The recruitment each season has been worse each summer with this summer being the worst!

It is no surprise the team are struggling we have the worst set of players in my lifetime!

The headline I want to see is waggot and Pressley in crisis meeting decide that there is no alternative but to invest to avoid a further relegation.

shy_tall_knight

See my posts on our midfielders and strikers and how few goals they have scored over the last 3 seasons, we had a team last season which couldn't defend but could score, now we can't score either.

ccfc1234

Whatever people throught of Ranson he signed us Dann and Fox and Gunnerson and Westwood from lower league clubs and the bench of a Dutch club. Where is that kind of leadership now? We made some good money and in the case of Westy and Gunner if we had sold them and not let there contracts run down could have made some great money from them also.

covboy1987

The guy nick on the phone in is bang on.

Notice how quiet waggott and fisher have been.

The recruitment each season has been worse each summer with this summer being the worst!

Should have given Pressley a medal for what he has put up with - some of these fans have very short memories as this is the same pressley that was been chased by a number of clubs only a few months again

It is no surprise the team are struggling we have the worst set of players in my lifetime!

The headline I want to see is waggot and Pressley in crisis meeting decide that there is no alternative but to invest to avoid a further relegation.

CCFC PimpRail

Let's face it, four teams out of 24 are going to be relegated, and I doubt you'll find four others that have been run into the ground or had to endure poor management decisions as much as ccfc have....

ccfc1234

Let's face it, four teams out of 24 are going to be relegated, and I doubt you'll find four others that have been run into the ground or had to endure poor management decisions as much as ccfc have....

Yes but.....we have a wage budget bigger than half the league and an average attendance thats top 6

Users who are viewing this thread