Referee for city game against Leeds (1 Viewer)

Warwickhunt

The referee tomorrow is Tom Neild from Wakefield, if we get in the playoffs and the FA cup final we would cause a lot of problems for the EFL and the FA!

Just saying like!!!

pusbccfc

Isn't he the one who gave the Bamford handball goal?

Sky Blue Harry H

Wakefield to Leeds about 12 miles.
No pressure from the 'locals' then? :unsure:

shepardo01

The referee tomorrow is Tom Neild from Wakefield, if we get in the playoffs and the FA cup final we would cause a lot of problems for the EFL and the FA!

Just saying like!!!
Yes, Wakefield is pretty much Leeds isn't it!!
Was worried about penalties tomorrow due to Leeds pace - guess there is probably at least one nailed on tomorrow now.....🤣

Brighton Sky Blue

Yes, Wakefield is pretty much Leeds isn't it!!
Was worried about penalties tomorrow due to Leeds pace - guess there is probably at least one nailed on tomorrow now.....🤣
Kitching came through at Leeds didn’t he? Will need to focus twice as hard on aiming for the right goal today

eastwoodsdustman

I said as soon as I realised that the fa cup and play off final was the same weekend that things would be put in place by the FA to ensure that there was no need for rearrangement.
I am waiting to see what decisions we do or don’t get over the next 4 weeks.

Terry_dactyl

I said as soon as I realised that the fa cup and play off final was the same weekend that things would be put in place by the FA to ensure that there was no need for rearrangement.
I am waiting to see what decisions we do or don’t get over the next 4 weeks.
I mean, it’s not going to happen but it’d be an interesting one for sure, and would feel a very Cov thing to happen…think playing home games at St Andrews vs Brum.

nightowl1883

nothing to worry about, it's all about being green and saving the environment, to reduce the carbon football of the FA he is getting a lift down with the Leeds team bus. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread