Relive that day (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Easier to just watch the highlights back then some lad chatting shit about a team he doesn't support.

I watched the goals again the other day :)

Magwitch

Good that, picked the pre- match wrong pub though, I suppose the “Exeter” march to the stadium was the attraction.

steve cooper

Easier to just watch the highlights back then some lad chatting shit about a team he doesn't support.

I watched the goals again the other day :)
I can't understand that at all. a young lad and a couple of his mates who don't live in, or near Coventry clearly revelling in a great performance from us. Why do you have a problem with that?.

Nick

Administrator
I can't understand that at all. a young lad and a couple of his mates who don't live in, or near Coventry clearly revelling in a great performance from us. Why do you have a problem with that?.

It is more the people pretending to be pundits and just talking shite and the whole "youtuber" or "social media influencer" generation.

Cut his talking out and just show the crowd and it would be much better.

steve cooper

It is more the people pretending to be pundits and just talking shite and the whole "youtuber" or "social media influencer" generation.
Cut his talking out and just show the crowd and it would be much better.
Lots of young lads fancy themselves as the best at something or other. He seemed a pretty confident lad, with good communication skills to me. But the important point in this is. He and his mates, although supporters of Brighton, seem to have chosen Coventry as their second team to support. That has to be a good thing surely, and shows we are doing something right.
There was a lot of #SHFWHF on here hast season, I hope to see some #SHFWHR this season with things like attracting the interest of not just the people of Coventry, but football supporters generally playing a part in us climbing back up the league.

Users who are viewing this thread