Rent-A-Ref (1 Viewer)

Greggs

Consistently inconsistent, but consistently crap!
Is it just me or are all refs shite at this level? We have had some right terrors this season. Yesterdays was just clueless and left myself and the people sitting around me simply befuddled at some of his decisions. :thinking about:

Ccfcisparks

Consistently inconsistent, but consistently crap!
Is it just me or are all refs shite at this level? We have had some right terrors this season. Yesterdays was just clueless and left myself and the people sitting around me simply befuddled at some of his decisions. :thinking about:

I think the Ref yesterday was much better than some we have had. He helped us more than Hindered us. That penalty was so so soft.

SBS

Did anyone else see him reach for a yellow for their number 6 after a late foul on Bailey in the middle of the pitch, then stop when he saw who it was and realised he was already booked? His hand was in his pocket and it was definitely a yellow!

Fair play on the penalty though, see so many of them not given. Don't think he was the worst we've had this season.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Did anyone else see him reach for a yellow for their number 6 after a late foul on Bailey in the middle of the pitch, then stop when he saw who it was and realised he was already booked? His hand was in his pocket and it was definitely a yellow!

Fair play on the penalty though, see so many of them not given. Don't think he was the worst we've had this season.

I saw that!

Only decent ref we've had this season is Halsey imo

Users who are viewing this thread