Response from the FL (1 Viewer)

Sbsam

After emailing the football league highlighting SISU's incompetence to run the club, they have responded.

Sam,

Thank you for your email.

We can forward you in the direction of our Owners and Directors regulations here http://www.football-league.co.uk/regulations/20110629/appendix-4_2293633_2128219 and the Owners and Directors FAQs here http://www.football-league.co.uk/page/FAQ/FAQsDetail/0,,10794~2428071,00.html which may help provide further information.

Thank you for contacting The Football League.

Regards,

Andrew Pomfret
Customer Services Officer
The Football League Limited

Very standard response but I was just wondering if anyone has had at least a half decent response. Also if any can read through there link to see what sisu fail on. (I would but feeling slightly hungover still at present)

No but I have asked for answers which were non-specific to this case since so they cannot roll out the "we cannot comment on individual cases" statement.

SkyblueBazza

Why not simply reply with the link provided yesterday our new legal advisor in his thread...

http://footylaw.wordpress.com/2013/...w-owners-fail-the-fit-and-proper-person-test/

Suggest that with these details in mind - their own rules have made the decision for them. Otium, nor any SISU related outfit is "fit & proper" to run Coventry or any other professional club!

If nothing else it will make them think a little deeper about the consequences of any decision.

Voice_of_Reason

Why not simply reply with the link provided yesterday our new legal advisor in his thread...

http://footylaw.wordpress.com/2013/...w-owners-fail-the-fit-and-proper-person-test/

Suggest that with these details in mind - their own rules have made the decision for them. Otium, nor any SISU related outfit is "fit & proper" to run Coventry or any other professional club!

If nothing else it will make them think a little deeper about the consequences of any decision.

The Football League has already been made aware of this article, as has Paul Appleton. Now the national press are picking up on this both the Football League and Mr Appleton may be asked to "why" the preferred bidder is "fit and proper" as, in accordance with F L rules, it does not comply.

The Penguin

Hmm. I'm pretty good at speaking bureaucrat, let me translate that reply from the League:

Sam,

LALALALALA NOT LISTENING LALALALALALA

Regards,
The Football League

:)

jesus-wept

Lets keep the heat on this one. It's a damning article if you really study it and thanks to the fella who dug it out. Still silence from the big guys but that could be a tactic. Send article to your MP and that MP Damien Collins i think it is who has been banging on about football issues for a while. Getting Otium being rejected as "fit and proper" has to be our goal.

Bill Glazier

The article makes it crystal clear that Sisu are not fit and proper. Why is the FL backing them when they know this? A mystery.

mexico88

It's not even possible for anyone to read this article and think for a second that SISU are in any way fit to own us.

As fans we have to do whatever we can to force SISU to leave. #notonepennymore

The very few left in the 'ill sit on the fence' camp must take time to read this - then, I have no doubt that we will all be united.

Grappa

It's not even possible for anyone to read this article and think for a second that SISU are in any way fit to own us.

As fans we have to do whatever we can to force SISU to leave. #notonepennymore

The very few left in the 'ill sit on the fence' camp must take time to read this - then, I have no doubt that we will all be united.

I read it and I'm still in the middle.

georgehudson

exactly what have, or are, sisu saying,
diddly squat to me,
wise up,
sell up,
& let's have a breath of fresh air in Coventry,
after all it is Coventry City fans who have been continually & remorselessly abused,
PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread