Result of Play-Offs lst sason (1 Viewer)

pipkin73

MR said we will have a shorter pre-season to get players fit/get them in/used to our style off play, than other teams.
Cov, Middlesbrough and Sunderland all lost this weekend.

Gint11

I watched the game yesterday and thought to myself, when MR figures out his best 11 and shape, and when they are fully match sharp, we are going to be some team. Weird leaving a match yesterday deflated by a late loss to a rival but so encouraged by what I saw from us.

Garlana86

I watched the game yesterday and thought to myself, when MR figures out his best 11 and shape, and when they are fully match sharp, we are going to be some team. Weird leaving a match yesterday deflated by a late loss to a rival but so encouraged by what I saw from us.
Watched in the pub, expected them to have the ball and they grew into the game but we actually did scare them alot. On another day we win that game.

Flying Fokker

Watched in the pub, expected them to have the ball and they grew into the game but we actually did scare them alot. On another day we win that game.
Leicester couldn’t get through despite all their possession. We should have won, Leicesters missed opportunities gifted us the chance, but bad luck and bad finishing stopped that. I thought we were the better of the two teams in the second half. Leicester may not be going Up this season. There are now 10 teams that have a chance of going up.

I know it’s early days. But our run in is looking exciting.

Garlana86

Leicester couldn’t get through despite all their possession. We should have won, Leicesters missed opportunities gifted us the chance, but bad luck and bad finishing stopped that. I thought we were the better of the two teams in the second half. Leicester may not be going Up this season. There are now 10 teams that have a chance of going up.

I know it’s early days. But our run in is looking exciting.
Yeh, that game could either tell you: A) we're actually in a good spot and can compete with the big boys or B) Leicester aren't actually as good as we all expect them to be and they may struggle especially away from home.

Users who are viewing this thread