Ricoh Arena is HOT (on Google) (1 Viewer)

jon92

Isn't it the muse concert tonight so might get another person believe the Ricoh is on fire who never heard about it the other day

wingy

Well I have to say what an own goal.

All venues piss me off with the secondary money making that comes with attending these types of Event but Inever dreamt they'd have the Gall to charge £20 to park the Car up there. With £10 for RICOH satelite parking with a 20 min walk,I relly hope the private enterprisers are cleaning up tonite for no more than a £5.:eek:

James Smith

All venues piss me off with the secondary money making that comes with attending these types of Event but Inever dreamt they'd have the Gall to charge £20 to park the Car up there. With £10 for RICOH satelite parking with a 20 min walk,I relly hope the private enterprisers are cleaning up tonite for no more than a £5.:eek:
Got to have money to pay for the legal bills Sisu have caused them.;)

Tonylinc

How much are the concert tickets?

J

Jack Griffin

BK4ui-MCQAM3-qq.jpg

PS Springsteen tickets £60-£70
http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/bruce...artistid=860453&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread