Ricoh Arena says “I Am Team GB” (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

Didn't want to post this on the SBiTC thread as I don't want to take that off track but they have just posted about this event and it looked pretty interesting so I clicked on the link for more into (although someone needs to tell them the link doesn't work and you have to copy and paste it!).

This is what is listed for the event, had to say it made me pretty angry.

About this event

Inspired by Rio? You don’t have to be an Olympic athlete to be part of Team GB.

On Saturday 27 August, the Ricoh Arena will be playing its part for you to take part in I Am Team GB!

We will be transforming the Jaguar Hall to offer fun sporting activities for all the family in everything from rugby, netball and cricket to golf and tennis.

Coventry ‘a City of Rugby’ will bring together Wasps Rugby Club, Coventry Bears and Engage to offer an interactive and fun rugby experience with coaching, touch rugby skills and games.

England Netball and Wasps Netball will offer demonstrations and coaching sessions.

Sport Coventry will host fitness & health classes.

The Lawn Tennis Association, along with Coventry & North Warwickshire Tennis Club and Berkswell Tennis Club will provide mini tennis sessions.

Pop up golf and badminton will be provided by Coventry Sports Foundation and Positive Youth Foundation will be hosting street cricket.

This is a fun and interactive free day out that is suitable for all ages, so bring the kids for some family fun!

Nick

Administrator
Yeah, SBITC did make a point of saying last time they weren't included on a press release but they were attending something.

Terry Gibson's perm

Perfect day to protest against the council. I can see the London Wasps propaganda paper now 15k people turn up at Ricoh for event forgetting that 10k of them will be at the match

The Reverend Skyblue

I'm in for a protest at this.
That comment about not being an athlete to be part of GB is bloody insulting. Who does their PR , is it Pol Pot

Users who are viewing this thread