Ricoh Car Parking (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

You've just got to find a spot and stick with it, don't share it with anybody and when there's a big game get there early

wingy

The green travel plan is a vehicle allowing the site holder to extract an inflated tarrif over regular rates for same / similar products /services available in the wider market place .
Just like the NEC Airpots, Motorway services etc.
Even regular franchised BP Petrol stations do it although I fail to understand how they can circumvent RRP legislation.
I hate how this applies across all those mentioned sectors .
They would make the argument it's to cover Rents etc, alternatives they would argue would be to pass it on in a different manner.
Increased ticket prices /rents to sub tenants etc.
There are Huge Ironies in that last piece of opinion .B-)

Voice_of_Reason

Car Park A can be a nightmare to get out of. Better staying behind for 25 mins rather than be sitting motionless in your car !

Mcbean

The green travel plan is a vehicle allowing the site holder to extract an inflated tarrif over regular rates for same / similar products /services available in the wider market place .
Just like the NEC Airpots, Motorway services etc.
Even regular franchised BP Petrol stations do it although I fail to understand how they can circumvent RRP legislation.
I hate how this applies across all those mentioned sectors .
They would make the argument it's to cover Rents etc, alternatives they would argue would be to pass it on in a different manner.
Increased ticket prices /rents to sub tenants etc.
There are Huge Ironies in that last piece of opinion .B-)
Bloody hell Wingy - thats a bit official for a Friday - it sounds like Eakinballs

luwalla

That's got to be up there with the most expensive in the division. Unless you need to park there (mobility issues etc) I can't see why you'd pay that when you can park for way less if you walk 10 mins.

because we dont want to walk for 10 mins! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread