Ricoh tweet up. (1 Viewer)

AmyandAdamsDad

Our talkative board member Leonard Brody @lbrody informs me of a tweet up for all sky blue Twitter people at the Ricoh on May 21st as he will be in the country for a short while...like or hate sounds like a beer!

Pigeon

There is actually an event taking place at the Ricoh Arena that day which I shall be going to anyway so may check it out. Is it in the afternoon or evening?

Pigeon

It'll actually be on the Sunday, Mr Brody has realized that the Ricoh is booked on the Saturday.

Pigeon

I assume it'll be like an open forum for fans to talk to Brody and maybe a few other board members and a general mixing event for fans?

Pigeon

I think there is set to be an announcement during the week. The telegraph will most likely have some details on this... a big story for them I'm sure!

coventryecho

Brody seems very open about talking to fans which is good. It will be interesting to see whether this happens and whether Brody is realistic about where City will be able to get to in the next 3-5 years. Being more financially stable and not in League One or lower is all I'm hoping for after the last couple of months.

Users who are viewing this thread