Right, so who's joined from GMK then? (1 Viewer)

derbyskyblue

Hello. Its a shame how gmk is these days. Still like the forum and all the chat on there etc, but its down more often than not these days.

6 Generations

Maybe they should consider calling it GMK OFFLINE!!!! Was a great site to browse, often informative and generally the diversity of user ensured healthy debate. However, a handful of Cyber-bullies think that they are more knowledgable of all things Sky Blue than any other City fan of any generation. Admin appear to favour the views of a Rugby born Leicester fan, over those of seasoned Sky Blue sufferers. I will say though, that he appears well versed in CCFC historically and topically. Strange!!

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Maybe they should consider calling it GMK OFFLINE!!!! Was a great site to browse, often informative and generally the diversity of user ensured healthy debate. However, a handful of Cyber-bullies think that they are more knowledgable of all things Sky Blue than any other City fan of any generation. Admin appear to favour the views of a Rugby born Leicester fan, over those of seasoned Sky Blue sufferers. I will say though, that he appears well versed in CCFC historically and topically. Strange!!

Leicester fans won't last long on here ;)

sky_blue_up_north

Used it for ages, but have to agree it is down more than it is up. If this site remain stable I can see lots more coming over... I still try to use GMK as I like its over format

covladzak

I moved over a couple years ago........ Its nice and friendly here....... Anyway GMKers is the sissy school teacher and his mate the Tin Town Cockney bent Fox still on there?

Covstu

I moved over from telegraph website, it went down for work about 2 weeks ago and has never come back up since!!!

Coventry La La La

:wave::welcome: To SBT

I hope you both enjoy the site it doesn't go down if anyone wants to become an article writer for the main page make sure you contact the admin "Nick"

skybluetom

Will show my face around these parts now and then, no harm in using both I suppose!

Yeah same here, will continue to use both. We may well be shunned by the GMKers though, they've tried to silence all talk of this place existing over there.

Nothing wrong with using both. I still like GMK and for me its like the original, personally in this age we should bring together the best of both worlds but Smiles has given his take on this and its very much separate forums for now.

I have joined this place to get a CCFC fix as GMK has been down lots recently. A bit like CCFC sometimes change is good but I miss a reliable GMK.

skybluetom

Smiles has to do something though, these places are always busiest in and around matchdays and GMK is off for nearly every match usually for days at a time. Merge them I say because GMK will die totally before long.

Sky_Blue_Daz

I have, hello all :wave: Love Gmk but so unreliable

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Welcome GMKers, once you bed in I'm sure you will eventually stop using GMK this place is much better. With GMK on and off, BBC 606 closing down and now apparantly Cov Telegraph apparantly down(?) it seems SBT is the most modern and reliable online forum out there for sky blues fans right now so we are expecting a lot of people to sign up. Will be good to get a lot of people in next season to join in on the free prediction league and until then there are arcade games we can set tournaments on aswell as discuss everything sky blue of course. We've had quite a loyal bunch to this site for the past year or so and wlll be good to add some more familiar names to the ranks.

PUSB

Nick

Administrator
Hello and Welcome.

I don't think a merger is going to happen but if GMK do need help getting back online, I am always willing to help. Even though I run this site, I like to browse there and use it as well as the other forums.

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Hello and Welcome.

I don't think a merger is going to happen but if GMK do need help getting back online, I am always willing to help. Even though I run this site, I like to browse there and use it as well as the other forums.

First can you please fix the mobile version of SBT :p

Users who are viewing this thread