Video RIP John Sillett (1 Viewer)

Sbarcher

Must have just had a small fly in my eye......

Theonlywayisskyblue

Some people don’t understand the power of footy and for some of us it takes over from time to time but Snoz and George took us to a Sky Blue place of extraordinary greatness. A place where the football family envelopes everything and in a moment can make yours, your family’s and your friends’ lives a richer and more glorious place. A City united and nonstop joy everywhere you looked. John and George - that’s what I call a legacy. For that our Sky Blue City thanks you and will forever be in your debt. PUSB

DannyThomas_1981

Very emotional to see shots of Cyrille, George and John together - I still can't imagine that they have left us. Three icons lost in a short space of time.

The only joy on a very sad day is that John got to see us in the later years of his life progress from L2 to the heights of the Championship; the club that he was so proud of as a player, youth team coach, senior coach and manager, a club that is always and forever indebted to John - on the rise again. That would have meant everything to John.

It's a very sad day for us - but John's was a life very well lived. The stuff of football dreams - he loved football. He got to live his dreams and fortunately those dreams were Sky Blue dreams.

Holding the Cup, dancing on the Wembley turf in sheer joy - moments that will last forever.

Covkid1968#

Takes me right back…. Just a bloody good time to be a a City fan. It’s so good to know that he knew we were on our way back and had MR at the helm. It feels like this year more than any other we are destined to be back at the top table of football. Maybe we will fall short but we know that the baton has passed from JH to George and John to MR and we are a club on the rise. God bless you Snoz…PUSB FFS I can’t get this speck of dust out my eye…

Danceswithhorses

Watched it and thought i was strong by not succumbing to any emotions, and it got me right at the end when they camera panned to him when we won Division 1, and he was punching the air...couldnt hold it back...no dust necessary here :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread