rob earnshaw (1 Viewer)

kevm39

dont know wheather to believe this or not as it has come from football rumours but some one has stated he is at ryton having medical ?????

pusbccfc

Nope, not happening. We were told on CWR that there's no truth in the rumour.

CovisGod

Cov wanted him, brought him along to the Ricoh, but we couldn't afford him. That's what the club said, unless he significantly reduces his wage demands we won't be signing him

kg82

Marlon King was also signing a contract extension, etc etc. Not saying it's true, just saying not everything that comes out is necessarily the truth.

Just making sure people don't think I believe that site either!

A striker is likely to be Robins number one target so can still see this happening particularly as Cardiff have just brought in another striker from Sunderland.
Cody is now on his way with ROD rumoured to be on his way to Bristol Rovers which should free up funds for wages.

mrtrench

Getting boring these earnshaw threads not joining close thread

OK, right you are then Jon. Sorry we were boring you, am well aware the internet is here to keep you amused. We'll get on and close the thread immediately. Anything else on the internet that is boring you? I'll get that removed whilst we're at it.

RichieGunns

As I've said on other threads, since Robins became our manager, we've been very hush hush when it comes to transfers.

Remember how many times over the past few years, we've said we're buying a certain player and before you know it, he's gone to another club because they made a better offer at the death!

If I remember rightly, Sir Alex opperates in much the same way so I wouldn't be suprised if it was one of the first things Robins implimented when he took the post.

I would like to see Earnshaw here. I think he's still got a lot to offer even at 33 and could be a good 20 goal striker in this league.

Put him and Clarke up front (if Robin's decides to change his formation) and I think that would make us an even more dangerous prospect than we already are!

ricohman

As I've said on other threads, since Robins became our manager, we've been very hush hush when it comes to transfers.

Remember how many times over the past few years, we've said we're buying a certain player and before you know it, he's gone to another club because they made a better offer at the death!

If I remember rightly, Sir Alex opperates in much the same way so I wouldn't be suprised if it was one of the first things Robins implimented when he took the post.

I would like to see Earnshaw here. I think he's still got a lot to offer even at 33 and could be a good 20 goal striker in this league.

Put him and Clarke up front (if Robin's decides to change his formation) and I think that would make us an even more dangerous prospect than we already are!

Yeah Adam le fondre comes to mind and i think he went to reading for less money than we offered.

RichieGunns

Yeah Adam le fondre comes to mind and i think he went to reading for less money than we offered.

Maybe so he could be closer to the capital?

I was gonna say closer to home but he's from Stockport so that doesn't work!

Maybe his Mrs was from Reading or London...who knows!

Gint11

He could have been at the ground to watch a mate play. Don't read anything into it unless reliable sources say so!

Colonel Mustard

He could have been at the ground to watch a mate play. Don't read anything into it unless reliable sources say so!

To be fair, there is a long history in football of would-be signings showing up to view their prospective team's games. When you also consider that Earnshaw is looking for a new club, it would seem a rather safe bet that there's some mutual interest there. It wouldn't be surprising in the least if the club are trying to find the money to sign him.

Mr pot

I would have liked earnie but now we've got Scotland I'm a bit annoyed. I always used to be nervous whenever earnie was on the opposing team facing us. If he dropped down a league I could imagine opposing fans feeling the same when against us

RoboCCFC90

I would have liked earnie but now we've got Scotland I'm a bit annoyed. I always used to be nervous whenever earnie was on the opposing team facing us. If he dropped down a league I could imagine opposing fans feeling the same when against us

Until the club confirms it believe nothing!

RoboCCFC90

When you state we've got Scotland, we havent, at all........

Apparently Barnsley are intersted in talking to Jason Scotland

tippex9

Robins confirmed through Telegraph this afternoon that he has NO interest in Jason Scotland

Gint11

Robins confirmed through Telegraph this afternoon that he has NO interest in Jason Scotland

I am glad. I never rule out a player before watching him live but at 33 and of similar style to Leon Clarke, I dont think he is what we need.

Users who are viewing this thread