Robbie Earnshaw (1 Viewer)

Platt_The_Donkey

..has been offered a new contract at Forest for less money than he's currently earning, step in there Thorny!!!!

rswxite

I think he'd prove a very popular choice with the fans and would go someway to prove the ambition was still there, make it happen ;)

CovLis86

We have to at least throw our hat into the ring. Im sure he is one that AT is at least "dangling his bait infront of" . Would be a great foil to Jukebox.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Just seen Palace were linked with him. Even though they'be denied it, it would suggest hes likely to be available. Palace probably dont want to make it public if they are actually interested, but surely we can compete financially with Palace?? Would be disappointed if he was to move to somewhere like that and is not make even an enquiry!

Big Mo

He's on 15k at Forest - would guess they've probably offered him 10k to stay.

Not sure it would be worth matching that, seems to have had injury problems and we have to be realistic about our overall budget and how much that may hinder us in other areas.

smileycov

Facebook User
We all say we have no money, however "the Liar" and Kieran where on decent money i should think, put that together to get someone good like Earnshaw, board said we have a bit of a pot as last year. So we can then pick up squad players we have released a lot too.

If we pushed the boat out for knob-head and he was 5k , surely we're aware of our 'cap', and Earnshaw is a dream.

Dan Griffin

With the rapist gone he was on about 9k, westy was about 5k so that's 14k offer him about 12/13k, an then a young striker 3k max, have either eqrnshaw or Phillips on pay as you play,

SkyBlue_Bear83

I guarantee Carsley would have been on 5-6k max, King 7-8k, Westwood 2-3k

People need to stop playing football manager. Even if we could afford them there would be a host of more attractive clubs for players like Earnshaw to go to

Jimthor

We'd offered King 15k to stay, so there's enough wage money available in the budget to bring him in, you'd think. I imagine there'll be clubs better placed than us that will want him though.

SkyBlue_Bear83

We'd offered King 15k to stay, so there's enough wage money available in the budget to bring him in, you'd think. I imagine there'll be clubs better placed than us that will want him though.
It is all hearsay, I would be very surprised if we had offered that. I expect it would have been 10-12k tbh

Users who are viewing this thread