Robert Koren (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Not sure we need any more midfielders, but back in England and looking for a club. 35 now, big links with Mowbray (according to his wiki page described him as a model pro). Wouldn't be surprised to see him here and was decent at the baggies, bit if funds are limited I think we have other areas more needy.

Hobo

He might train with us as a favour to get fit while he looks around. But we don't need another central midfielder and especially not another with 35 year old legs who needs resting every 5 minutes.

rupert_bear

We need any player who improves our promotion prospects so if it was a 35 year old for 4 months I would take him

mechaishida

Unless we have outgoing player/s, I can't see TM adding to an already bulky midfield roster. Koren was a good player, not so sure now - doesn't feel like the right sort of player we need. We need aggression and attacking bite, not another laid-back midfielder.

This Jack Dunn rumour is interesting though...Liverpool fans rate him highly, and he's been all-but written off by Klopp it seems. Worth a flutter, for a £100k possibly.

Skyblueweeman

If he turned out to be a Dennis Wise type figure, brilliant. If he turned out to be a Kevin Kilbane type figure, not so.

Not sure it's worth the risk. Keen to see what this lad Rose can add to the midfield before we consider anything else.

shmmeee

No thanks. We have the staff we need in midfield apart from a speed merchant IMO. Would rather spend any wages on a CB or a GK.

Hobo

We need any player who improves our promotion prospects so if it was a 35 year old for 4 months I would take him

so the midfield signings like Cole Bigi Rose and Hunt TM has made so far, who haven't really figured yet, have been needless because Koran is better? Bollocks! We won't be signing him.

Users who are viewing this thread