Robins gone on holiday! (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator

Put your feet up and grab a cold beer in the sun. Not much is going to be happening :(

Nick

Administrator
giphy.gif

I heard he is gardening ;)

ajsccfc

I sense you're all not serious about this, but it's disgusting. We're at an important crossroads now and the summer preparation can make or break our future. He shouldn't be swanning off at a vital time like this, he should have a week off in January when we traditionally forget how to play football.

Nick

Administrator
I sense you're all not serious about this, but it's disgusting. We're at an important crossroads now and the summer preparation can make or break our future. He shouldn't be swanning off at a vital time like this, he should have a week off in January when we traditionally forget how to play football.
giphy.gif

Robins be swanning off like.

Astute

Take a chill pill.

He will already have in mind who he wants. Most probably already offered what he can to who he wants. And now he isn't handling the recruitment by himself. If he hadn't taken a break now he wouldn't get one for another year without affecting the club. It is nearly time to start serious training again.

And in case you haven't heard there has been a decent invention. It is this phone thing that you can talk on nearly anywhere. If he has one he can talk to who he needs to.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Do we know who David Deakin even is? He also thinks John Terry is to sign for Birmingham City. Really?

I heard before now MR was on holiday. I didn't feel the need to tweet about it. I just let him get on with it :D

I do hope he's not having an extended break :D

Nick

Administrator
He works for Touch FM. Tends to always be at the CCFC press conferences etc.
Have you missed the news about John Terry??

wal3590

Hes been away since at least last tuesday, a family member spotted and spoke to him in bar near Marbella

steve82

Put your feet up and grab a cold beer in the sun. Not much is going to be happening :(

Nothing to worry about Tommy's pulling the strings anyway, as long as he's at his desk.... all will be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Esoterica

(Rumour, dont kill the messenger) I found out after talking to two girls in a club in leamington who are (supposedly) dating Robins and they said he's definitely away. He's gone on a lads holiday with Clayton Blackmore and Neil Webb. They showed me some texts from him.

Nick

Administrator
(Rumour, dont kill the messenger) I found out after talking to two girls in a club in leamington who are (supposedly) dating Robins and they said he's definitely away. He's gone on a lads holiday with Clayton Blackmore and Neil Webb. They showed me some texts from him.

There is some truth in that.

I asked him the other week his highlights of last season, he said "2 girls 1 cup"

robbiekeane

I can confirm this is absolute bullshit.

If they were his girlfriends they would be on holiday with him.

ajsccfc

What kind of self-respecting man goes on holiday without their other half?

A lucky one! Try the veal

covcity4life

STOP EDITING MY POSTS FFS

COMPLIMENTING A POSTER AND THEN SAYING HOPE FOR YOU YET IS TOUNGUE IN CHEEK

I THOUGHT I WAS THE SNOWFLAKE REPORTING POSTS FOR NO REASON EH?

Users who are viewing this thread