Robins new contract - 4 years (1 Viewer)

long way home

This will prove to be Doug's most important signing in my opinion. And shows us again we maybe in the right hands going forward, he is setting a foundation for stability which is success in itself from what we have been through. MR will leave this club one-day and no matter under what circumstance we will owe him more than he will get back. I hope we see his coaching staff follow and his recruiting staff find some gems this summer for the club to improve again.

Tonight is now more than ever is to enjoy, no pressure, no expectation just another game. We will soon find out who the football gods want in the final, well gods or the ref!!!!! Safe travels and enjoy all those going ..

Last edited:

Sky Blue Pete

This will prove to be Doug's most important signing in my opinion. And shows us again we maybe in the right hands going forward, he is setting a foundation for stability which is success in itself from what we have been through. MR will leave this club one-day and no matter under what circumstance we will owe him more than he will get back. I hope we see his coaching staff follow and his recruiting staff find some gems this summer for the club to improve again.

Tonight is now more than ever to enjoy, no pressure no expectation and we will take whatever the outcome.
Absolutely

Finham

I remember when we beat Rotherham 2 years back in a relegation 6 pointer. Ryan Giles (then at Rotherham) was coming off the pitch and Robins had a little chat. You could see how appreciative Giles was of whatever Robins said to him. He didn't have to do that, it was an opposition player.
He said "Ha ha ha you idiot, that was rubbish, you'll never make it as a footballer!" It's why Giles has been a dick ever since.

Evo1883

1 game from immortality, 1 game from becoming our greatest ever , no debate for me .

1 game from a confirmed statue right ?

Skybluedownunder

Tonight is now more than ever is to enjoy, no pressure, no expectation just another game. We will soon find out who the football gods want in the final, well gods or the ref!!!!! Safe travels and enjoy all those going ..

Did it at the right time too, saved himself a few quid as I’m sure Robins would have asked for more leading us to a final haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread