Robins to QPR (1 Viewer)

PVA

Just getting this one in there early.

Depends if he would want to move south further away from his family, otherwise could be an interesting job for him.

JonesBob

This 'scope' is from a site that says 'maybe' this or that. There is absolutely nothing in this story other than a chain of thought from a blogger who is in the bog trying to come up with stories. His/Her excrement has the same logic.

Alkhen

A few stories of interest doing the round. Would be a sideways move though and as you say he'll be even further down south. Also with a takeover on the horizon and possible investment in January it would be a bad time to jump ship.

Could see him leveraging a better deal out of any interest though

long way home

I wouldn't be shocked if this story gets louder and we get news on this one. MR might just have had enough of thie circus and constantly having to deal with off field nonsense.

Sad but i think its coming but wouldn't begrudge him a bigger contract and a stable club.

hill83

I wouldn't be shocked if this story gets louder and we get news on this one. MR might just have had enough of thie circus and constantly having to deal with off field nonsense.

Sad but i think its coming but wouldn't begrudge him a bigger contract and a stable club.

NAH

Alkhen

Naaaaaaah not now, the fecker has put up with way worse shite than he currently is. There was also no takeover in the offing before. QPR aren't a massive upgrade in terms of stability and certainly not an upgrade on the pitch.

If it was Norwich I'd worry, not QPR

long way home

Naaaaaaah not now, the fecker has put up with way worse shite than he currently is. There was also no takeover in the offing before. QPR aren't a massive upgrade in terms of stability and certainly not an upgrade on the pitch.

If it was Norwich I'd worry, not QPR

I understand and think Norwich would be a tough one to fend off. But Qpr will not be shy with what they offer. Id say we will hear more over next few days, but dont see this ending well for us put it that way...

Last edited:

pipkin73

Considering what MR has put up with over the years, we now have a chance of being taken over and money made available. I'm sure he will play this one out before he even thinks about going.

Tea & Busquets

Don't see why he would leave us for QPR of all teams considering our form. Unless they're going to be paying him significantly more than what he's on now. MR doesn't seem like the type that can be easily bought out either.

CDK

With all the confusion about the takeover and looking like it's as you were with pennys to spend in the window as before the king takeover,he might think going to a stable club with funds to spend no questions think he might give it serious consideration.
SISU ,king pull your fingers out!

hamil99

Facebook User
Even when QPR are doing well they get less that 15,000 average gates. Definitely a smaller club than us, and about as stable as Brittany Spears mental health.. I can't see MR jumping ship to them.

Alkhen

With all the confusion about the takeover and looking like it's as you were with pennys to spend in the window as before the king takeover,he might think going to a stable club with funds to spend no questions think he might give it serious consideration.
SISU ,king pull your fingers out!

the-sky-is-falling-chicken-little.gif
Chill out. Not happening.

shmmeee

Why would he drop down to QPR? Well likely be above them when we’re caught up in games. Plus surely you stick around to see if we really do get a transfer watchers after the last five years of crap.

NorthernWisdom

Why would he drop down to QPR? Well likely be above them when we’re caught up in games. Plus surely you stick around to see if we really do get a transfer watchers after the last five years of crap.
Not that I think he'll go to QPR, but maybe the impending transfer shit if a takeover doesn't go through, or even the change at the top meaning he's no longer the owners' man, would mean he'd think now's the time to jump?

Fan expectation is going to go bonkers if a new owner says all the right things, even if they don't back it up with actions...

Greggs

He's probably one of the safest managers in the football league, not many would have survived the poor run of form that we've recovered from recently. Job security is maybe more important than managing a team who owns thier own ground, but sack managers every 6 months.

Skybluedownunder

He's probably one of the safest managers in the football league, not many would have survived the poor run of form that we've recovered from recently. Job security is maybe more important than managing a team who owns thier own ground, but sack managers every 6 months.

Depends if they get a big compensation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread