Robins (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
What did he have to say on CWR? Hopefully he swore and said all the players are shit and will be gone in a massive clear out.

skybluesam66

he said
didnt realise how bad they are
Tudgay will never be a footballer
Clarke - really
Burge a keeper?
Are these really professional footballers?
wheres Jeremy beadle

Grendel

He's currently being water boarded - having to explain why he made a certain substitute.

Skyblueweeman

What did he have to say on CWR? Hopefully he swore and said all the players are shit and will be gone in a massive clear out.

Weirdly, as I read this, I'm on the throne having a massive clear out...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ecky

Horrendous performance
No composure
No foothold in the game
Disappointing
Rabbits frozen in the headlights
Don't look like scoring a goal
Shell shocking watching the performance

Grendel

He said I cant fathom it. I have a mid table budget but the players keep losing games. Its like they arent good enough but they have to be because of the budget

Our wage bill is £1.7 million and average wage is £69k per week so do the maths.

Nick

Administrator
he can understand the booing - he was booing in the dressing room
horrendous

Did he really say that? I usually think it's harsh to boo players but it was fully deserved tonight.

I couldn't give a shit about their confidence now, I'd happily see them all fucked off and our kids play instead, hopefully other clubs will see their performances and not take them on either.

skybluesam66

Did he really say that? I usually think it's harsh to boo players but it was fully deserved tonight.

I couldn't give a shit about their confidence now, I'd happily see them all fucked off and our kids play instead, hopefully other clubs will see their performances and not take them on either.
yes he did

Grendel

£69k per week? Wow. That IS a lot for L1.

Even some Prem players aren't on that!

Clearly meant a year so the wage bill times 25 players is about average.

Nick

Administrator
yes he did

Fuck sake, did he not see how many times Burge kicked it out? Did he not see Bigi attempt to play football after his agent gave it loads to the press?

He should be going in that changing room showing all twats up and calling them all out.

ccfc92

Clearly meant a year so the wage bill times 25 players is about average.

giphy.gif

Monkeyface

I don't think it's worth booing, I'd like to see everybody just get up and leave in complete silence!

skybluetony176

He blamed Oggy and said he'll be talking to the good people of TF and SISU to make sure he's cleared his desk first thing in the morning. Champions league in four seasons here we come. Yippee!

Nick

Administrator
He blamed Oggy and said he'll be talking to the good people of TF and SISU to make sure he's cleared his desk first thing in the morning. Champions league in four seasons here we come. Yippee!

He should be having a word after Burge's performance. Maybe tell him to do a bit of training on how to kick a football.

Grendel

Tony's been to a game everyone and is feeling a bit excited.

singers_pore

He should be having a word after Burge's performance. Maybe tell him to do a bit of training on how to kick a football.

Fucking hell, if there's one person not qualified to teach a player how to kick it is Oggy. In the modern game Oggy would never have made it because his kicking was so woeful.

Nick

Administrator
Fucking hell, if there's one person not qualified to teach a player how to kick it is Oggy. In the modern game Oggy would never have made it because his kicking was so woeful.

Yep, somebody isn't doing a very good job on that one.

Although the glue they use to keep him stuck to the line is doing a job.

hopefully Burge will never be seen in a city shirt again and Robins can get a goalie in the pre season.

skybluetony176

Tony's been to a game everyone and is feeling a bit excited.

I go to lots of games. I just tell you I don't. You mentioning DIY is a barometer of when you and Nick have lost an argument but won't concede the point. Posts like you've just made also register on the barometer. Thanks for keeping me amused though by making sure the barometer works.

Users who are viewing this thread