Rochdale (Away) Match Thread (2 Viewers)

lifeskyblue

Personally very pleased with an away point at spot land. Yes the Blackpool result disappointing but last night was more than ok. Very pleased re the succession of clean sheets. Hope we can rediscover our scoring. Certainly not nailed on for promotion but we are moving in the right direction
Pusb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Macca

If we can get a point at Swindon and then 4 points from the next 2 home games then I'll be happy.

Evo1883

Well i am happy with 8 points from the last 12 , bug i will be disappointed if we dont take 3 points at swindon , this is a game i feel we should win ..
Blackpool had won 3 in a row coming into our game and rochdale are tough to beat .
So overall yes ..i am happy

stupot07

Just having a look at Adam armstrongs scoring record for us

Total 11 games 8 goals

Home 6 games 6 goals, scored in 4 of our 6 home (66% home games)

Away 5 games 2 goals (both agains Millwall our first away fixture), scored in 1 of the 5 away games (20%), not scored in 4 consecutive away games.

Not trying to make anything out of it, just an interesting contrast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

H

Huckerby

Well i am happy with 8 points from the last 12 , bug i will be disappointed if we dont take 3 points at swindon , this is a game i feel we should win ..
Blackpool had won 3 in a row coming into our game and rochdale are tough to beat .
So overall yes ..i am happy
Be nice if we hammered Swindon and got a few of the young lads on the scoresheet and a bit of confidence

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

shmmeee

Total 11 games 8 goals

Away 5 games 2 goals (both agains Millwall our first away fixture), scored in 1 of the 5 away games (20%), not scored in 4 consecutive away games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

How many of the away games has he been playing up top? I wonder if it's being out wide that's stopping him. Then again, all the kids seem to do better at home.

stupot07

How many of the away games has he been playing up top? I wonder if it's being out wide that's stopping him. Then again, all the kids seem to do better at home.

last night was the first time he's played wide right away from home IIRC.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Total 11 games 8 goals

Think its more a consequence of the team just being better at home

Hobo

Yes we might feel we could and should have got more out of the game, but a point away is always a positive result in my book, win away are bonuses.

There is still a long way to go in the season, we are still up there so nothing to be down about. Take each week as it comes.

I suspect the Reda situation will be have an operation or delay having an operation.

AGSB15

You certainly do wonder where the goals will come from after Armstrong goes. Cannot see them coming from Fortune or Tudgay. I'd like to see George Thomas given a few more cameos.

I agree, played well again last night in Birmingham Senior Cup game at Stratford and slotted his penalty away well. Even if he has an off game technically, he will always give 100% commitment

Users who are viewing this thread