Match Thread Rochdale v Coventry Match Thread - Monday 17th Apr (2 Viewers)

dongonzalos

just needs to keep trying to install his ethos in the club.
Things will change so much as usual over the summer. No point trying to pick the players he thinks will be at his disposal

johnwillomagic

Think MR will line up with something like the following - assuming some players who played Friday will be injured.

Burge GK
Foley RB
Turnbull CB
Clarke CB
Stokes LB
Bigi MID
Stevenson MID
Reilly MID
Lameiras ST
G.Thomas ST
K.Thomas ST

Subs: RCC, DKE, Rawson, Reid, Jones, Beavon, Tudguy

oucho

For the first time since the last couple of games of last season, i genuinely am not that fussed. Hope to win, play the kids but i won't spend all afyernoon checking the score as i usually do.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Has Folivi not played a minute? If not done record no minutes 1 medal

I swear he came on as a sub a couple of weeks ago, but i may have dreamt it. Was after the cup final though so he did have that record.

I don't think he has? Could be wrong though. If he did, he couldn't have made any impact as it's clearly less memorable than yakubu's cameo. Then again nothing will beat that :)

clint van damme

No Jones, Clarke or Beavon, Haynes on the coach

Ponticelli was and another kid

Also Tudgay.......

that says to me they'll all be here next year, or they won't be!!
Glad he's giving a couple of kids a run out.

torchomatic

Now we are down it will be interesting to see what his team is. Now the fire fight is over he has chance to blood a few youngsters and players he wants to keep in L2.

ccfchoi87

No Jones, Clarke or Beavon, Haynes on the coach

Ponticelli was and another kid

Also Tudgay.......

Tbf Jones looked to be injured just before he went off on Friday and has been struggling with his groin all year. Haynes has played lots of games in a short space of time so may as well give stokes a run. Beavon has struggled with fitness since arriving and him and Clarke are knocking on so I don't think it's too much to read into

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Will be interesting to see what team he plays now the shackles are off.

Hopefully an indicator of who is in Robins' plans next year, although with our injury count it might not be so true to light.

Captain Dart

Just checked Soccerbase, you're right he's not played. What shit dreams I have.
Think he was subbed in an U23 game or something.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

#CCFC XI: Burge (GK), Willis (C), Turnbull, Rawson, Stokes, Bigirimana, Stevenson, Reilly, G. Thomas, Reid, K.Thomas. #PUSB

Jesus Christ.

Anyone who goes today should qualify for an immediate refund.

I really cannot see how that team is going to score, and that's before we've even talked about our back line...

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Nice day trip for Ponti. What else would he be doing if he was at home? :D

Hope the midfield can support Kwayme.

With Reilly and Rawson playing I wonder if there is a chance of us signing them again next season in some capacity? Either that or Robins isn't working to the 'play the ones I will have next season' approach :)

Grendel

Nice day trip for Ponti. What else would he be doing if he was at home? :D

Hope the midfield can support Kwayme.

With Reilly and Rawson playing I wonder if there is a chance of us signing them again next season in some capacity? Either that or Robins isn't working to the 'play the ones I will have next season' approach :)

He will just play the team he thinks will win the game.

Play the kids, play those here next year is fan talk not coherent talk.

Users who are viewing this thread