Match Thread Rochdale v Coventry Match Thread - Monday 17th Apr (1 Viewer)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Robins

Really disappointing

Pressure of relegation was eased

Focus shifted

Not a good enough performance without a shadow of a doubt

Couple more lost to injury

Lost Stevenson to injury to neck. Taken out By DKE. Possibly just concussion

Power or Rochdale players against our was apparent

Teaches me a lot

Rochdale a decent side

Andrew physical threat

Only in the second half Rawson decided to try and win headers against him

Rochdale have players with knowledge and strength yet aren't big players

Keith's built a good side

Going to have to come up against similar

Two games from end of season and just need to get on with job

Disappointing but isn't something I expected to see but knownts within the players

Picking up injuries al the time

Will need to see who is available for the weekend

robbiethemole

we really are the weakest physical team in this league so fuck knows what will happen if MR doesn't get some fucking big bruisers for next year.

on a brighter note, my seat at the Ricoh has been the same since we moved there............... the only thing wrong with it is, it faces the pitch.

thats the end of my season can't go to Wasall game and I will be in sunny CUBA not sunny Scunny so have a good summer lads, (even miserable grendel) and catch you next year.

PUSB (if we can)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
What did Nigel say?

It wasn't the Nigel. Well he's been on before but he's not the Nigel that misses games for Weddings and rings just to try and pose a point about SISU and fails miserably

This Nigel just wanted to have a go about when Wasps tried to charge us for pitch repairs due to the Wycombe celebrations.

The ground wasn't built for them.

oucho

W

westcountry_skyblue

Is this the lowest number of pages for a match thread this season?
I think we are all fed up and lost interest tbh,Still coming up Saturday though!!

Nick

Administrator
It wasn't the Nigel. Well he's been on before but he's not the Nigel that misses games for Weddings and rings just to try and pose a point about SISU and fails miserably

This Nigel just wanted to have a go about when Wasps tried to charge us for pitch repairs due to the Wycombe celebrations.

The ground wasn't built for them.
I'm all for a wasps bash, but has he just had the news delivered by a team of slugs via Europe?

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I'm all for a wasps bash, but has he just had the news delivered by a team of slugs via Europe?

It seems that way.

Instead of talking about the game today, the relegation, the final, or even anything remotley relevent he just went on a full on meltdown about the Wasps reaction to fans going on the pitch against Wycombe.

He then got himself more and more angry whilst Clive sat in silence and let him drivel on.

letsallsingtogether

Honestly who cares any more, this season it is over.
Just finish it quickly.........

CJ_covblaze

Can't remember seeing us play worse than that this season. Appalling is too kind. They're already on the beach.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Highlight of this afternoon was liquid gold's commentary ..... amused me and made me chuckle on another poor football day

Best Ccfc commentator is still sw88 . Gets my gold star for all his efforts this season. Thank you.

Last edited:

steve82

Just seen the goals. Same old same old, frailties still there amongst other issues in what the team lacks.
well done to those who traveled, seems we didn't again.

CJ_covblaze

Just seen the goals. Same old same old, frailties still there amongst other issues in what the team lacks.
well done to those who traveled, seems we didn't again.

It was certainly no better than anything Slade, Mowbray or Venus served up. The chippy was worth the journey (will miss it next season), unlike the performance. Tbh it wasn't worth crossing the road for let alone giving up my bank holiday Monday for.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
its like flogging a dead horse with these shower of wasters on the pitch doesnt matter what manager comes in same results, just want the season over and pray to god weve a better season in league 2 heres hoping ha.

Liquid Gold

Highlight of this afternoon was liquid gold's commentary ..... amused me and made me chuckle on another poor football day

Best Ccfc commentator is still sw88 . Gets my gold star for all his efforts this season. Thank you.
giphy.gif

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Cheer up lads , we've got next season to look forward to and all the new players that Mark Robins will be signing in the summer !!! Remember Tim Fisher says Mark Robins will have the TOOLS to do the job . I know PIGS might fly !!! :emoji_pig::emoji_pig2:

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I've actually started drinking now as that game and analysis was considerably beyond depressing.... And I was only listening to it!

Hats off to all of you that travelled today, and for the commentary as always. You deserve free season tickets as a mimum in my opinion!

sw88

Chief Commentator!

Happy to give my crown up for today!! Even I was more entertained by my competitors posts than I was at the game!

Users who are viewing this thread